Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My heart. I love you SRK 🥺❤️

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

SRK and Suhana's little banter in the comment section was so cute. 

The love he has for his little girl. SRK low-key loves Suhana more then the other two 😂. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful message ❤️ I wish he was my dad 🥺

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almirah

I heard about the other three. But you saw Nigerians also loving SRK 😲

The craze is unparalleled. I’ve had full blown conversations with Nigerians about SRK, Gauri and even PC.😆It’s super impressive to see how much Hindi they’ve picked up growing up on 80’s and 90’s films.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful message Shah!

Loved the teaser..everyone was brilliant..looking forward to it! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sev.puri

The craze is unparalleled. I’ve had full blown conversations with Nigerians about SRK, Gauri and even PC.😆It’s super impressive to see how much Hindi they’ve picked up growing up on 80’s and 90’s films.

People don't understand how loved and adored SRK is everywhere....the kind of support and love that SRK got during Aryan fiasco and then the phoonk fiasco.😆....made the jaws drop even of the kattar SRKians like me...😆..we were like whoa....what is happening...we knew that he is popular and loved but to this extent...even we had no idea...😲..it was amazing to just witness that...❤️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DarkUnicorn

SRK and Suhana's little banter in the comment section was so cute. 

The love he has for his little girl. SRK low-key loves Suhana more then the other two 😂. 

Dads always love the daughters a little more and in my house it was not even subtle..🤣..I am the only daughter with 2 younger brothers....and my Dad always told my brothers...agar isko rulaya tum dono ne toh ghar se bahar nikaal doonga....both my brothers were like...iss ghar mein toh humari koi aukaat he nahi hai...🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Thats nice of him

( I never watch Archies) Apart from Riverdale one episode in the shower 😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

and Suhana Khan is trending on twitter😆

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Dads always love the daughters a little more and in my house it was not even subtle..🤣..I am the only daughter with 2 younger brothers....and my Dad always told my brothers...agar isko rulaya tum dono ne toh ghar se bahar nikaal doonga....both my brothers were like...iss ghar mein toh humari koi aukaat he nahi hai...🤣

And moms always love sons more. 😆My mom has two sisters and one brother. She told me that during childhood, the best and biggest sweets and biggest pieces of fish were reserved for my mamu, always. My nani loved all her children, but my mamu was head, shoulders, and waist above the three sisters. 😆