Posted: 1 years ago

My heart. I love you SRK 🥺❤️

SRK and Suhana's little banter in the comment section was so cute. 

The love he has for his little girl. SRK low-key loves Suhana more then the other two 😂. 

Such a beautiful message ❤️ I wish he was my dad 🥺

Originally posted by Almirah

I heard about the other three. But you saw Nigerians also loving SRK 😲

The craze is unparalleled. I’ve had full blown conversations with Nigerians about SRK, Gauri and even PC.😆It’s super impressive to see how much Hindi they’ve picked up growing up on 80’s and 90’s films.

Beautiful message Shah!

Loved the teaser..everyone was brilliant..looking forward to it! 

Originally posted by sev.puri

The craze is unparalleled. I’ve had full blown conversations with Nigerians about SRK, Gauri and even PC.😆It’s super impressive to see how much Hindi they’ve picked up growing up on 80’s and 90’s films.

People don't understand how loved and adored SRK is everywhere....the kind of support and love that SRK got during Aryan fiasco and then the phoonk fiasco.😆....made the jaws drop even of the kattar SRKians like me...😆..we were like whoa....what is happening...we knew that he is popular and loved but to this extent...even we had no idea...😲..it was amazing to just witness that...❤️

Originally posted by DarkUnicorn

SRK and Suhana's little banter in the comment section was so cute. 

The love he has for his little girl. SRK low-key loves Suhana more then the other two 😂. 

Dads always love the daughters a little more and in my house it was not even subtle..🤣..I am the only daughter with 2 younger brothers....and my Dad always told my brothers...agar isko rulaya tum dono ne toh ghar se bahar nikaal doonga....both my brothers were like...iss ghar mein toh humari koi aukaat he nahi hai...🤣

Thats nice of him

( I never watch Archies) Apart from Riverdale one episode in the shower 😆

and Suhana Khan is trending on twitter😆

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Dads always love the daughters a little more and in my house it was not even subtle..🤣..I am the only daughter with 2 younger brothers....and my Dad always told my brothers...agar isko rulaya tum dono ne toh ghar se bahar nikaal doonga....both my brothers were like...iss ghar mein toh humari koi aukaat he nahi hai...🤣

And moms always love sons more. 😆My mom has two sisters and one brother. She told me that during childhood, the best and biggest sweets and biggest pieces of fish were reserved for my mamu, always. My nani loved all her children, but my mamu was head, shoulders, and waist above the three sisters. 😆