Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Little devil Mini 🤣 perfect name Neil gives to Mini🤣 can understand Neil's jealously🤣we all have gone through this during school time.  So here mini is in school now and Neil in college 😉 .

@bold I always feel these kind of age difference thing where one is mature and other is nausikhiya is kind of very sexy☺️🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

@bold I always feel these kind of age difference thing where one is mature and other is nausikhiya is kind of very sexy☺️🤣

I agree ☺️ it has some attraction , sexiness , tensions ☺️😉 one of the reason SouNoor as MiNeil attracted me first was this 😉☺️🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Little devil Mini 🤣 perfect name Neil gives to Mini🤣 can understand Neil's jealously🤣we all have gone through this during school time.  So here mini is in school now and Neil in college 😉 .

Neil wait is going to be long🤣 Little devil should turn 18 atleast☺️🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Is Mini having crush on Neil now itself ? Keep Mini strong,bold ya don't make it sati Savitri type. It should be equal takkar between MiNeil .

su_94 thumbnail

Oh this was kind of cute...their jealousy🤣

I remember whenever in my childhood parents used to compare me with any other kid or lectured about, "study like him/her" I used to get very annoyed over that kid and secretly wished that he/she should fail in next exams🤣🤣

I swear 🤣 I have hated 90% of people in my life because of this 🤣 I use to, hate those girls ,boys who use to score more marks , sing ,dance nicely 🤣

Edited by su_94 - 1 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I remember whenever in my childhood parents used to compare me with any other kid or lectured about, "study like him/her" I used to get very annoyed over that kid and secretly wished that he/she should fail in next exams🤣🤣

and i were that sharma ji ki kid you people hated🤧😂 i remember when I told my cousins about my Neil and our dating duration....their reaction were worth a dollar😂😂😂

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I agree ☺️ it has some attraction , sexiness , tensions ☺️😉 one of the reason SouNoor as MiNeil attracted me first was this 😉☺️🤣

even before srj as neil was introduced. I used to imagine that how nice it will be if they show some mature guy coming in mini's life and she falling for him☺️

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: A_Cosmic_Dust

Awesome start....continue soon

Thankyou ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

I have this condition too. My parents compare me with my elder sister😤😤❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

yes neil is 19 year old college boy and mini is 15 year old school student❤