Spy Bahu

SeHan ss short Mrs Yohan Nanda (Yohan thoughts)

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yohan (to himself)can this day be any more more complicated first I found myself in an empty room as if I was kidnap then with difficulties and manage to escape came to the venue with the hope to finally complete my sister's family give her all the happiness I sacrificing mine giving up on Mahira💔💔 forever making her a beautiful dream  I can't achieve

but then the weirdest thing happened the girl I thought to be my newfriend someone I am believe in to be different from my double face family a good person has betrayed me I thought I can trust her but she played with me by telling everyone that we are already married I wants to scream on hurt her, for destroying my sister happiness making me fail to keep his promise to his mother it took all my willpower to stop from attacking her I remembered Arun Nanda death glare to me and drishti. and Anisha mad eyes  how is it possible he can't remember last time properly she was using it in her favour. I remembered he started to feel dizzy after the cold drink  he drink at bachelor party was she behind this too what are her motive behind all this is she a money minded cunning women trying to trap him?

(Anger taking best of him)you played with me Sejal you made my sister suffer I can never forgive you for that get ready for revenge you made my sister unhappy she lost the family because of you , I lost possibility of being with Mahira and drishti happy world is shattered you got this up on you I won't leave you now you will face the revenge of Yohan Nanda I mean the unsuccessful in proving we are not married but now you will suffer every day till I dring your truth out welcome to hell ms Kothadiya sorry sorry mrs Yohan Nanda 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Perfect portrayal of Yohan's state of mind and anger at this marriage which was out of blue shock for him. 

Do write more

Ariyashivya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank for your comments will continue with Sejal though in next