Fan Fictions

SaiRat OS (Ghumhaikisikepyaarmein)

AutumnHymns thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

❅─────────❅
Happy Reading!
❅─────────❅

"Kaisi ho tum?" He asked weakly making her heart dance in happiness.

"Main thik hu. Aap kaise hai?! How are you feeling now?! Let me inform Jiju & Doctor first!" She said in one breathe. She messaged Pulkit & Doctor fastly.

"Aapko kuch chaiye, pani du aapko?" She tried to understand expressions on his face.

"Kaun ho tum?" He uttered something which was too much to take. Doesn't he know who is she?! Thinking it to be mere hallucination she asked him to repeat.

"Kya kaha apne?" But Alas! That wasn't a mere hallucination, her Virat was asking  who is she! Nothing can be more heart breaking.

"Mai biwi, wife, baiko hu aapki" She replied firmly. 

"Jaha tak mujhe yaad hai, meri biwi ne mujhe divorce de diya hai. Tho tum meri biwi kaise ho sakti ho? Kyu aayi ho tum yaha?" He asked walking down the memory lane. All those hurtful memories were haunting him. 

He is person who always hide his hurt & replace it by anger which lead to many problems in his life or rather say love life. 

"Virat Sir, I know I did wrong by not trusting you. Can't you give one last chance to me to us, to our relation. Just one last chance. Mai yaha aapka khayal rakhne aayi hu. Please rakhne dijiye mujhe apna khyal"  He needs her, he want to move on & live a happy with his love but those accusations were haunting him badly. Only he knows how badly he wants forgive her and won't let her go ever.

"Khayal rakhne aayi ho" He let out a mocking laugh. "Yaad karo wo din jab mai tumhara khayal rakhne aaya tha. What did you told me? I don't have right on you?! Then, same applies to you as well." He spoke remembering the day when when she was just disgusted by his touch.

"Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye. I can't live without you anymore." She pleaded.

"But, you were the one who was happy to live alone. You was enjoying your college life right!?" He stated.

"Ohh! So you mean I was happy knowing the fact my husband cheated on me & overjoyed I celebrated my divorce." She said wiping her tears. She knows now her pleadings won't work. Jab sidhi ungli see ghee na nikle tho ungli thedhi krni padti hai. ;)

"I didn't mean this." He said confused over the sudden change in her voice. She looks determine to make him melt by hook or crook.

"Acha! So what you mean?! Aapko laga ki I am happy that I divorced you. Mai khush thi aapko divorce dekar? Mujhe dard nhi hua unn kagazo par sign krte hue?  Mere liye bhi wo sab itna asaan nhi tha. Aap nhi jaante mujhe Kya feel hua uss time par mano jaise Meri duniya basne se pahle hi ujjad gyi." She said with trembling Voice.

"Sai!" His eyes softened.

"Shut up! Now I will speak you will not utter a single word. Samjhla!" She glared to which he gulped.

"I asked something. Samjhla?!" She screamed.

"Ho majhi aai!" He spoke gathering all his courage infront of the erupting Jwalamukhi.

"Good! I wanted my answer from you. But you left abruptly for the mission I was fighting with my feelings from long but the day I realized them everything changed. I was anxiously waiting for you to return, give my all answers but in return what I got is your silence, rude & abnormal behavior. I felt you were not the Virat I know you seemed totally different, a stranger. I had some expectations from my friend I thought you are free to share everything with me. But, you didn't! I felt no one to you." She said pouring her heart out.

"Didn't I told you to give me some time, I will share every damn thing with you!? Didn't I told you to have faith on me? Didn't I told you I am stuck with some problem. All I needed that time was your support." He reasoned.

"Ok! You won! You just tell me what should I do to gain your forgiveness?!" She innocently asked.

"Leave me! Go from here just like you you left me then. This is the thing you always do. You never care about my feelings you just start to pack your bags na, so go! Waise bhi I am just living corpse now deprived of any emotions. I should have die...

"Virat Sir..." In a fraction of seconds she placed her soft petals like lips on his. The deep buried emotions came out in the form of a kiss. It was not just a kiss it was assurance they needed from each other. The assurance to be together forever. Suddenly he felt calm as if it was all he needed. His pain, anger & hurt got converted into love. They felt home after centuries. 

"I love you!" She turn other side feeling shy under his intense gaze. 

"I love you too Sai" Hearing those magical words from each other was the best moment of their life.

"I haven't forgiven you still!" He told after few minutes.

"Why?!!!!" She replied facing him being shocked.

"You asked me what  should you do that I will forgive you, remember?! He asked.

"Haan! So tell me na?!" She said sitting on the stool near the bed.

"I want something here." He said keeping finger on his cheek.

"Ummm...!!! Slap!!!???" But why you need slap. You should take rest na!" She innocently said .

"Bappa! Bappa ke pappa!" He was too shocked at her innocence.

"Ab Bappa or Mahadev kidhar se aa gye bich mein?" She pouted. He kept staring at the beautiful yet cutest creation of god.

"Virat Sir!" She called him numerous time only to be replied by silence.

"Kahi ye khushi ke maare sadme mein toh nhi chale gyi?!" She worriedly thought. She snapped her fingers scared at the thought.

"Kya?" He jerked suddenly.

"Thank God! Aap thik hai! I thought aapse itni khushi bardhash nhi hui!" She chuckled.

"Tum gyi nhi abhi tak? I will call security. You just wait & watch." An unwanted person said disturbing their privacy.

"You wait & watch Mrs. Salunkhe! She will stay with me forever. You are the one to go from here & my life. It's high time you should move on or let go my brother." He shouted at the delusional being.

"Virat!" She fake cried.

"Leave!!!" He started coughing.

"Virat sir! Kya karte hai aap. It's not good for health. Calm Down" She made him drink water.

"Tell her to leave, please." He pleaded.

"Ok!" Sai held her hand and throwed her outside the room as well as their life.

"You!!!" She tried to come inside again only to get insulted again as Sai closed door on her face.

"Good Job!" He smiled.

"Hawww! Bad manners Virat Sir! You hate her so much!" She giggled.

"Haan! But, I think you love her sooo much.  Kabhi apne Handsome Pati ko bhi itna attention de diya kro!" He romantically said.

"Acha! You need attention." She pulled his cheeks.

"Ah! Sai! Leave na!" She left his cheeks smirking.  

"I will tell you what's attention." He winked & pulled her by waist causing her to blush.

"Ouch!" He hissed in pain as she pressed his wounds accidentally.

"I am sorry! Should I call doctor?" She panicked trying to get out of his hold.

"Arree! It's okay! Don't panic! Just lay your head here." He kissed her hairs.

"I love you" Both whispered at same time.

Do share your views.

Edited by AutumnHymns - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A case of memory loss? Heartbreaking for her.

coderlady thumbnail

He indicated a kiss and she thought a slap?

coderlady thumbnail

These two are cute together. They fight, they make up.