Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

She is definitely keeping eye on baji remember baji went to get a nosering design for kashi

There is no much info available for mastani in original marathi documents except she was extremely pretty & had very fair complexion.  Peshwa bakhar ( it's not authentic marathi text ) & fiction overhyped mastani's beauty even kashibai was not less in beauty even she was extremely fair in complexion with sharp nose & light eyes maybe cat eye.

Peshwa bakhar mentioned mastani was so fair that one can see beetal leaves juice passing from her throat ? I mean really does anyone can be born with transparent throat that some can see someone's foodpipe. I have read same beauty description for rani padmavati & nurjahan 2.

Konkansth chitpavan brahmin community was a very beautiful community they were considered as descendents  of Jews of Konkan region according to one study  who have very fair complexion & light eyes . Bajirao & kashibai both belong to same community 

Kashibai , Ramabai , anandibai were prettiest women of peshwai it is in d record royal family of satara used to wonder how Peshwa family manage to get such beautiful brides .

In Peshwa men Bajirao , chimnaji appa vishwas rao were considered most handsome infact it is been said vishwas Rao has close resemblance with his grandfather bajirao means jaise Bajirao use to look in teenage vishwas look exactly d same only difference viswasrao had blue eyes.

ya kashi and ramabai she was kashi granddaughter in law and anandibai also but sadly anandi and raghunath killed their nephew narayanan rao in shaniwar wada
AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
wese If u checked the latest bts in ig of kbb scriptwriter then she posted mastani sitting in a horse but her face is covered I cant insert the photo but u check it on ig I'd- _agarwal _sahab
StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuskaMohanty

han guptchaar bhi jo sakta hai sahi kha wese apne jo firums me pfp rakhi wo kese rakha pls say me mein kabse try kar rhi hun mera nhi ho rha

Just go to settings.. Login again to ur account and then go to update profile and down below you will find change avatar..click on it and u can change ur profile pic

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Copy link address & simply paste it .