Kashibai Bajirao Ballal

chimaji accept kashi as mother , baji gives gifts to kashi 13 may

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
so the episode starts with chima banging dhol and saying 'suno suno sumo peshwinbai ek chudail hai ek naagin apne matlab ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai suno suno suno hearing this baji and kashi come to sabha chima also comes and say abt the threats kashi given to him radha and rakma asks kashi abt this she admits and say that she did al this to increase his self confidence,chima says that now he dont believe him he told how he escaped by making the men sniff some leaves then kashi laughs and say sabash chimaji tumne hamare sena ke sabse ache yodhawon ko haraya hai malhar rao holkar ,venkat rao joshi ,ranoji shinde all three come to sabha chima feels happy to see them in front of his eyes then radha says that she should be punished for giving death threats and all this then chima says - han saja to apko milegi aj se mein apka devar nhi aap meri bhabhi nahi saying this he went to kashi and touched her feet saying - aaj se aap meri maa hain aaj se meri do maa ek jisne mujhe janam ayr ek aur jisne mujhe yodha banakar punarjanam diya and apologise for his behaviour kashi smiles chima says that he will go to war radha also feels good and proud and smiles with teary eyes in the next scene kashi was going to her room until ganga stops her and say u cant kashi asks the reason but she doesnt then kashi twirl ganga ears and asks then she answer that baji is preparing something special for kashi then baji calls kashi when she entered she was shocked to see the gifts and paithani she asks baji abt these and hugs him then baji says abt the years she crossed without him and longed for him baji gives 9 days in change of the years to kashi that baji will remain here only kashi and do as she says in 9 days then kashi sits and says that she dont want all these she want simple life no peshwa peshwai no wars only simple life but baji says that is impossible bcouz she has thousands of responsibility ob her and baji too then surya says to soldier that in the near soldiers camp a fire had been caught someone Is knowingly shooting fire arrows and asks to call baji then soldier comes to surya that baji is with peshwinbai then surya himself goes to call him baji hears the call and says kashi to stay there then baji asks surya abt the matter he says abt the fire and ask him to go to camp with him to save the soldiers but he dents cuz he had kashi promise that he will not go anywhere for 1 day the episode ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did u noticed some visible lines in d letter shown in precap mentioning Mastani's name ?

Some lines I could read r 

Swarajya ke aage aapke liye koi nhi

Aapke na aane ko hum kya samjhe

Aapko khoon thanda ho gaya

Aisa bhi kya vaada diya baji ne ki mastani is so desperate to meet him that she started to burn maratha soldiers shelter place.

I feel when baji accepted mastani for political reasons he may had told her that not to accept anything from him , so I feel mastani might get jealous of kashi after seeing d kind of love she is getting from baji .

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Did u noticed some visible lines in d letter shown in precap mentioning Mastani's name ?

Aisa bhi kya vaada diya baji ne ki mastani is so desperate to meet him that she started to burn maratha soldiers shelter place.

I feel when baji accepted mastani for political reasons he may had told her that not to accept anything from him , so I feel mastani might get jealous of kashi after seeing d kind of love she is getting from baji .

ya I have also seen some visible lines in promo but they are not clear but it was written that only wht u have written wese the girl shown in promo is I don't think mastani cuz mastani was very graceful beautiful and mainly fair in this promo she might be someone else may be a girl from her army or her friend cuz baji had only seen her back hair not her face how can he identify that she us mastani cuz he had only seen her not anyone else
AnuskaMohanty thumbnail

maybe the lines which are visible means ki ap sirf yudh aur swarajya ke lie jita hain uske aage aapke liye koi nhi means no one important to him except wars aur khoob thanda ho gaya ka matlab ki he has become bold and is not replying mastani or ignoring
AnuskaMohanty thumbnail

how mastani know abt kashi getting love she lives in a different place and kashi in different
StudyForLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnuskaMohanty

how mastani know abt kashi getting love she lives in a different place and kashi in different

Maybe from guptchar.. behen purane zamane mein guptchar bhare pare the.🤣. chup chup kar khabar lena toh unka passion tha 🤣🤣and the no. of servants that goes into kashi and baji's room, by this, it is quite evident someone has messaged mastani about it.. 

Edited by StudyForLife - 1 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

She is definitely keeping eye on baji remember baji went to get a nosering design for kashi

There is no much info available for mastani in original marathi documents except she was extremely pretty & had very fair complexion.  Peshwa bakhar ( it's not authentic marathi text ) & fiction overhyped mastani's beauty even kashibai was not less in beauty even she was extremely fair in complexion with sharp nose & light eyes maybe cat eye.

Peshwa bakhar mentioned mastani was so fair that one can see beetal leaves juice passing from her throat ? I mean really does anyone can be born with transparent throat that some can see someone's foodpipe. I have read same beauty description for rani padmavati & nurjahan 2.

Konkansth chitpavan brahmin community was a very beautiful community they were considered as descendents  of Jews of Konkan region according to one study  who have very fair complexion & light eyes . Bajirao & kashibai both belong to same community 

Kashibai , Ramabai , anandibai were prettiest women of peshwai it is in d record royal family of satara used to wonder how Peshwa family manage to get such beautiful brides .

In Peshwa men Bajirao , chimnaji appa vishwas rao were considered most handsome infact it is been said vishwas Rao has close resemblance with his grandfather bajirao means jaise Bajirao use to look in teenage vishwas look exactly d same only difference viswasrao had blue eyes.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Who knows mastani herself is roaming in Shaniwar wada in disguise ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£specially near baji's room ðŸ˜† she would had witnessed ShiBa's romance🤣

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

It's just a plain mastani's intro maybe she will leave without showing her face then later baji will go to meet her .

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: StudyForLife

Maybe from guptchar.. behen purane zamane mein guptchar bhare pare the.🤣. chup chup kar khabar lena toh unka passion tha 🤣🤣and the no. of servants that goes into kashi and baji's room, by this, it is quite evident someone has messaged mastani about it.. 

han guptchaar bhi jo sakta hai sahi kha wese apne jo firums me pfp rakhi wo kese rakha pls say me mein kabse try kar rhi hun mera nhi ho rha