Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Kras1

https://twitter.com/_Bawwse/status/1524915757783580675?s=20&t=avaMCkDwAn17OuOsXlHHJw

Basically shah house se nikal gaye ye log 

Basically inhe fark to padta h negative trends ka wo to kisi ko pata na chale issiliye faltu ka article aaya tha 

Yup, chat bhi meri pat meri scenario. This way it does not look like that wedding happening from shah house. But the guests are all Shah people 🤣 only

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Yup, chat bhi meri pat meri scenario. This way it does not look like that wedding happening from shah house. But the guests are all Shah people 🤣 only

And chief guests are invited with all the minnats....

Purpose of out the SH was to keep negativity away..

Yahan to negativity ko haath jod jod ki bulaya gaya hai

Day #5 continues - Still in Purple curtains initial part - and rest all yellow Haldi - 

Sort of trying to rehash, Go watch it (first 10 mins forward karo) selective memory (last 4 episode bhool jao) and mehendi enjoy karo 

Looks like tomorrow will be the fun

Scene opens with vanraj/baa yelling screaming blaming anupama, she giving right back that it's not my fault either and after marriage, I'll be coming back to this house, my kids live here, my father lives here - Baaa/vanu tell her, bala tali, dont' ever come back! ..... fill in the blanks you get the point

Anu talking to Doctor bhai in the front yard, along with Anuj, who says the operation can await a couple of days. Anuj says, we'll give him the best care and Anu says, I'll get married too with a smile (just like bapuji hid his pain, I will do the same) We'll have so much fun that bapuji will enjoy and make his dream come true.

I am not sure how Anuj would feel knowing she's not into this process with full maan - oh well... 

Next day kapadias on video call with shahs/bapuji and the doctor visiting, doctor says just take care, then proceeds to tell Vanrajji, I want to talk to you -

everyone filler talking - shaadi back on track - let's all enjoy etc

Bapuji says, I want everyone to enjoy (not do it half-heartedly), also says, Anuj your haldi will also be here

All kids saying let's pack up and go to the venue for Haldi and Shaadi (no name) Aaaj mere Maan ki shaadi hai singing.

Kanta ben grinding haldi in shah house - kids want to do it too - bapuji watching - 

Anuj/Anu in their respective homes talking to themselves - shaadi hogi, mein Mrs. Kapadia, mein Mr Anuj Anupamaa Joshi 

Baa/Vanraj contemplating, how are these two (Anuj/Anu) always happy, in rags or riches, why are we always losing - 

V: Mein anupama se haar gaya

Baa: Khush hone ka drama karna padega

Both talking how humari izzat is down the drain in different metaphors

Dolly comes to request their presence during the wedding

Dolly also reminisces how Anu and Anuj have always stood by the family thru thick and thin

Haldi Begins - Outdoor shoot - Mamaji appears and so does kinju baby  - everyone is there all dressed up

Rules rules - After Haldi - Ladka and ladki cannot see each other until wedding day  - they all say they're joking - 

Bapuji says we'll all stay together now until vidai - 

Haldi begins - 

Precap

https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1524911479962599435

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Day #5 continues - Still in Purple curtains initial part - and rest all yellow Haldi - 

Sort of trying to rehash, Go watch it (first 10 mins forward karo) selective memory (last 4 episode bhool jao) and mehendi enjoy karo 

Scene opens with vanraj/baa yelling screaming blaming anupama, she giving right back that it's not my fault either and after marriage, I'll be coming back to this house, my kids live here, my father lives here - Baaa/vanu tell her, bala tali, dont' ever come back! ..... fill in the blanks you get the point

Anu talking to Doctor bhai in the front yard, along with Anuj, who says the operation can await a couple of days. Anuj says, we'll give him the best care and Anu says, I'll get married too with a smile (just like bapuji hid his pain, I will do the same) We'll have so much fun that bapuji will enjoy and make his dream come true.

I am not sure how Anuj would feel knowing she's not into this process with full maan - oh well... 

Next day kapadia's on video call with shahs/bapuji and doctor visiting, doctor says Vanrajji, I want to talk to you -

Bapuji says, I want everyone to enjoy (not do it half-heartedly), also says, Anuj your haldi will also be here

All kids saying let's pack up and go to the venue for Haldi and Shaadi (no name) Aaaj mere Maan ki shaadi hai singing.

Kanta ben grinding haldi in shah house - kids want to do it too - bapuji watching - 

Anuj/Anu in their respective homes talking to themselves - shaadi hogi, mein Mrs. Kapadia, mein Mr Anuj Anupamaa Joshi 

Baa/Vanraj contemplating, how are these two (Anuj/Anu) always happy, in rags or riches, why are we always losing - 

Baa: Khush hone a drama karna padega

Dolly also reminisces how Anu and Anuj have always stood by the family thru thick and thin

Haldi Begins - Outdoor shoot - Mamaji appears and so does kinju baby  - everyone is there all dressed up

Rules rules - After Haldi - Ladka and ladki cannot see each other until wedding day  - they all say they're joking - 

Haldi begins - 

Precap

Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude

Next day kapadia's on video call with shahs/bapuji and doctor visiting, doctor says Vanrajji, I want to talk to you -

Baa: Khush hone a drama karna padega

Haldi begins - 

Precap

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Vaibhavi. 

Baa and Vannu bhi nai location pe saath rahenge ya phir only shadi and haldi ke samay hi invited hain?

Miniwatch thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

It was such a stupid line. Perhaps it sound bad when heard just be itself, may not be that bad? Not sure... but I went bonkers when I heard that. 🤣🤣

That's because you're looking for things to drive you bonkers 😆