Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz

tfs Poojie,

so haldi will be on Saturday leaving us with a cliff for Monday ki shadi hogi ya nahi...so predictable and meh🙄

Predictable cliffhanger. What an oxymoron!! 🤣 

I am wondering how will they show the cliffhanger.... bapuji will hold on to his heart as if it is going to fall out? Precap will be Anu screaming at the top of her lungs, crying buckets... "mere bapuji ...." Anuj, the buddhu will be seen taking off his glasses to wipe off a teeny weeny bit of tear.🤔🤓

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I am wondering how will they show the cliffhanger.... bapuji will hold on to his heart as if it is going to fall out? Precap will be Anu screaming at the top of her lungs, crying buckets... "mere bapuji ...." Anuj, the buddhu will be seen taking off his glasses to wipe off a teeny weeny bit of tear.🤔🤓

Predictable cliffhanger

🤣🤣🤣

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Good Morning Everyone🤗

Miniwatch thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Smitha guaranteeing that i wake up smiling 😆❤️

Miniwatch thumbnail

Thanks Vaibhavi! ❤️

Why don't they also try something naya and start writing a good story for a change!😆

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Will not lie, the precap is not bad and seems appeasing to fans. But so weird Anu being all shy and celebrating with so much festives, where as you have a person in your house who can die at any time 🤔🤪