Bhagya Lakshmi

Ongoing track is just hopeless

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I cannot watch this pathetic track anymore. Everything is getting blamed on Lakshmi. There is no end to the misunderstanding. There is one little moment between Rishmi and they come up with another huge issue or problem for Lakshmi. Extremely disappointed with today's episode. There is no hope of redemption of any of the characters. To make Mallishka lose they are showing Lakshmi to others in such bad light. Whatever little feelings or trust Rishi had for Lakshmi everything is going out the window now. I can't just can't tolerate this anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you episodes are so boaring now 😒😒😒

This content was originally posted by: sr1209

I cannot watch this pathetic track anymore. Everything is getting blamed on Lakshmi. There is no end to the misunderstanding. There is one little moment between Rishmi and they come up with another huge issue or problem for Lakshmi. Extremely disappointed with today's episode. There is no hope of redemption of any of the characters. To make Mallishka lose they are showing Lakshmi to others in such bad light. Whatever little feelings or trust Rishi had for Lakshmi everything is going out the window now. I can't just can't tolerate this anymore.

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same..i used to wait for the episodes..now my interest is weaning out..so much misunderstanding..such sad tracks..even the mahabaleshwar trip could have been so much more .they didn't even use the new guy properly..i had so much hope from mahabaleshwar track..they wrapped it suddenly and with no story movement. I am really considering leave watching for some time

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know right. They could have shown so much progress in the Mahabaleshwar track. There was so much scope without all this unnecessary gharelu drama. But no same story there also. Mallishka is over present everywhere and Rishi doesn't use his brains at all. He is always going to and fro. Never once has he tried to listen or understand Lakshmi. And writers need to understand Lakshmi is not coming off as a strong character by keeping quiet and listening to all the bas things being said about her and her family. Instead she is coming off as weak and having no self respect. She should really leave the house and Rishi and go away. Let them face the brunt of Markesh dosh and beg Lakshmi to come back. Even then she should return only to make them realise her worth and treat them as ruthlessly later as they are doing to her. Even virendra and aayush should be given a reality check. They used to say they would always support and understand Lakshmi but no one bothers to talk to her or let her explain herself. Everyone just passes theirs own judgements based on what Mallishka says and portrays.

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tollay agree with you 👏

This content was originally posted by: sr1209

I know right. They could have shown so much progress in the Mahabaleshwar track. There was so much scope without all this unnecessary gharelu drama. But no same story there also. Mallishka is over present everywhere and Rishi doesn't use his brains at all. He is always going to and fro. Never once has he tried to listen or understand Lakshmi. And writers need to understand Lakshmi is not coming off as a strong character by keeping quiet and listening to all the bas things being said about her and her family. Instead she is coming off as weak and having no self respect. She should really leave the house and Rishi and go away. Let them face the brunt of Markesh dosh and beg Lakshmi to come back. Even then she should return only to make them realise her worth and treat them as ruthlessly later as they are doing to her. Even virendra and aayush should be given a reality check. They used to say they would always support and understand Lakshmi but no one bothers to talk to her or let her explain herself. Everyone just passes theirs own judgements based on what Mallishka says and portrays.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Why doesn’t she just call the judge?  I would say, “Sure, let’s have the engagement tomorrow.  I want to invite a special guest; the judge to arrest you all!”🤣

I mean they all hate her already.🤷🏽‍♀️

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I stopped watching this show like i did kum kum bhagya and kundalini bhagya ..pathetic and an insult to peoples intelligence 

All Ekta shows are about a bunch of bad evil people who take up all eh screen space 

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Returned after a long time and since then its the same track …bunch of evil people running aorund and all us audience brains being questioned ….this will put all IQ test to shame ..single most important question why does India forums exist …do they take Ed back to the channels and or script writers ..or else this forum is just everyone venting their frustrations and that fine or just let India forums come and tell us that …her guys this is a platform to vent individual feelings ..please welcome ..but we do nothing about it 

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoLo

Why doesn’t she just call the judge?  I would say, “Sure, let’s have the engagement tomorrow.  I want to invite a special guest; the judge to arrest you all!”🤣

I mean they all hate her already.🤷🏽‍♀️

Apparently that's what's going to happen!!

But judge madam ne aate aate 2.5 weeks laga diye.. 2-4 dances, ek hospital trip, ek chori and lots of other things have been put in...but der se sahi aayi toh judge sahiba.

Edited by Ramya2 - 1 years ago