•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

What is this show supposed to be about? Match making is now going beyond the grave? Supernatural Swayamvar? 

I know there are alot of fan of the ML & he is doing okay in his role but I don't see what the angle is? He is mad sad angry like every other ML on TV. He has been cleared of his wifes murder so now what? He just seems to mope around home. Is he investigating who killed his wife? Is there some kinda business rival? 

The FL...man don't get me started. Lady has been crushing on a dude that has been married & now is getting engaged again. She hasn't seen or talked to him for 14 years but yet knows him so well that she sneaks outta her house to give him Gita. Like come on...🙄. Girl has no identity aside from being some town girl who is crushing on some guy...sounds weird and obsessive. Her dialogues are boring & cringe to the ear. What's the obsession with having these young virginal girls all stupid and innocent going after these mature widow/divorced men. It sets up such a weird expectation in real life cause even when a son is widowed or divorced parents/family still want a young Virgin girl with no history. 

Gungun is cute and I like her comedic timing but her constant blaming her dad is getting irritating .  

The show is a 2/5 so far as it lacks substance or story to draw ppl in. Only saving grace is daughter-father relationship. Honestly the FL isn't even needed here...she kinda in the way 

Posted: 1 years ago

Disappointed to know this is the show from the same production house that created beyhadh season 1 with jennifer winget kushal tandon and aneri vajani🤔🤔. Its not like that they have not cast good actors before. They went wrong with the fl and the vamp. More than that koi story hi nahi hai. Hopefully the actors can both improve as the show progresses and they can have better quality episodes written.