Punyashlok Ahilya Bai

Second wife drama and Ahilya ki galti

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We're still going in circles.. same old Rona dhona and Ahilya ki galti ginaana 

As a queen it is her responsibility to take care of official business. And she's been doing fair enough job as a wife, d-i-l and woman. 

Ab ye wapas usi baat ko le aaye and her parents are being sent on guilt trip. WTF is wrong with Gautama? She's been born n brought up in royal family na? Ye kya hai? Why are they doing this to her character?

Khanderao alag gusse mein rehta hai  iska inferiority complex kab khatam hoga?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha...missed watching the last 3 episodes. But wait...Ahilya's parents got changed!!! This lady doesn't even look like Ahilya's Ayi....

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Thanks for the update Neha...missed watching the last 3 episodes. But wait...Ahilya's parents got changed!!! This lady doesn't even look like Ahilya's Ayi....

I'm not sure.. yaad nahi aa rahi .

And I don't like her asking Ahilya to just be a housewife  she's annoying just like Gautama. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'm very annoyed at Ahilya's mom and her OTT drama.. like what even?🤪

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'm very annoyed at Ahilya's mom and her OTT drama.. like what even?🤪

She is on the mission "How to make Ahilya an ideal housewife"🤬

qbedoo thumbnail

so many of these family members are not educated and tryinbg to tell ahilya whats rightor wrong

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: qbedoo

so many of these family members are not educated and tryinbg to tell ahilya whats rightor wrong

Funny how a "queen" is expected to be a housewife only and not perform her duties as a queen. RIP logic.