Indian Premier League (IPL)

🏏IPL 2022 Match 58: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals🏏

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

"Armed with a small stump, which I used as a bat, and throwing a golf ball at the brick part of an old tank a few yards away, I would try to hit the ball on the rebound. I was never satisfied unless I could hit it, say, three times out of four.“—Bradman, discussing how he practiced the game as a boy.

🏏IPL 2022 Match 58: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals🏏

The 58th match of the Indian Premier League will be played between Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai. 

Rajasthan Royals played eleven matches so far in this season of the IPL where they won seven matches. 

Rajasthan Royals is currently placed at the third position on the points' table of this season of the IPL. 

They played their last game against Punjab Kings where they won the game by 6 wickets.

Delhi Capitals, on the other hand, have also played eleven matches so far in this season of the IPL where they managed to win five games. 

Delhi Capitals are currently placed at the fifth spot on the points' table of this season of IPL. 

They played their last game against Chennai Super Kings, where they lost the game by a huge margin of 91 runs.

Rajasthan would be hoping to strengthen their playoffs hopes with yet another win under their belt. They have so far won seven matches and have 14 points to their tally.

DC have a lot of work to do if they are to make a fourth straight playoff appearance. 

After their heavy 91-run loss to the defending champions Chennai Super Kings, all the Rishabh Pant-led side can do is to ensure that they slip no further from hereon and win all their remaining fixtures. 

The players would now be hoping to click well as a unit after having an off-day in the previous fixture where they were completely outplayed in all departments. Rajasthan Royals will be looking forward to inching closer to consolidating a playoff berth.

DC Vs RR Preview | Delhi Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra - Indian Premier League Cricket, Delhi Capitals v  Rajasthan Royals

RR vs DC Predicted Playing XI

Rajasthan Royals

Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sanju Samson (C & WK), Devdutt Padikkal, Daryl Mitchell/Rassie van der Dussen, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Prasidh Krishna.

Delhi Capitals

KS Bharat, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (C & WK), Rovman Powell, Axar Patel, Ripal Patel/Lalit Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Khaleel Ahmed, Anrich Nortje, Kuldeep Yadav.

DC vs RR Dream11 prediction, IPL 2021: Best picks for Delhi Capitals vs  Rajasthan Royals in Abu Dhabi

MochaQueen thumbnail

Main tag ke beghair hi aagayi because me dont trust you anymore🥺

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

RR vs DC Pitch Stats 

• Average 1st Innings Score: 166
  • Average 2nd Innings Score: 137
  • Batting First Won: 3
  • Batting Second Won: 2
  • Toss Winner Opt to Bowl: 3
  • Toss Winner Opt to Bat: 2

RR vs DC Key Matchups

• David Warner vs Prasidh Krishna – 28 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Jos Buttler vs Anrich Nortje – 49 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Jos Buttler vs Kuldeep Yadav – 58 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Sanju Samson vs Shardul Thakur – 32 Runs vs 1 Dismissal
  • Rishabh Pant vs Prasidh Krishna – 26 Runs vs 1 Dismissal
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Rajasthan Royals

RR vs DC Pitch Stats 

RR vs DC Key Matchups

• David Warner vs Prasidh Krishna – 28 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Jos Buttler vs Anrich Nortje – 49 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Jos Buttler vs Kuldeep Yadav – 58 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
  • Sanju Samson vs Shardul Thakur – 32 Runs vs 1 Dismissal
  • Rishabh Pant vs Prasidh Krishna – 26 Runs vs 1 Dismissal

Wrong Nina😛

Viswasruti thumbnail

DC vs RR, IPL 2021 Dream11 Prediction: Fantasy cricket tips for Delhi  Capitals vs Rajasthan Royals match | Cricket News

RR vs DC Pitch Stats – In Last 5 IPL 2022 Matches

IPL 2021, DC vs RR in Pictures: Delhi Capitals Beat Rajasthan Royals by 33  Runs And go Top

vijay thumbnail

This is going to be an important match not just for Rajasthan Royals and DC.. But it will also have implications on RCB.

May be the best team win and we get to witness a thriller 😊

BTW .. those who have not enabled the Show Country option in your Privacy settings, I would encourage you to do so. 

Privacy Settings > Show Country Option 

Viswasruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Main tag ke beghair hi aagayi because me dont trust you anymore🥺

Am I tagging myself? Tagging is only to remind members who are not aware of the thread. 

You are always the first one to press like to show your presence ❤️  

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A m I tagging myself? Tagging is only to remind members who are not aware of the thread. 

You are always the first one to press like to show your presence ❤️  

See, again tagging you 🤗 

Moonks thumbnail

Thanks for the Tag buddy🤗

Go RR🥳