PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I hope that Diya wakes up from her deep sleep over her friend Kajal.

Who has expressed her love for Armaan.

I hope that Armaan puts her correct on her imagination.

I still think that Diya needs to be very careful of Kajal.

I hope that there is no love triangle as Diya and Armaan are married now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she cant stand that Arman is happily married ?one more thing was it because of Bhavana and Sudha their marriage ended but now she knows he is married leave him alone and you have already moved on ?

Thereโ€™s already negativity in the show we have Sudha Bhavna and now Madhu bua we donโ€™t want another villain in the show ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel kaajal is the victim of Sudhaโ€™s & bhavnas filthy manipulation 

Knowing Armaans blind trust on his mom  am 100% sure that Sudha and bhavna got her out of his life  since she was not their choice but armaans 

They are playing the same game with diya  henceforth 

Diya knows bhavna is very slimy character but Sudha is a wolf in sheepโ€™s clothing and she is not aware of it 

Kaajal had warned her but diya does not pay attention 

but kaajal confessing her feelings to Armaan  was so wrong 

Btw 

Diya should have slapped the manager with her sandals ๐Ÿ˜ก instead 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oops what happened the manager story ?

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He spoke cheap saying Armaan must have married Diya out of sympathy 

Otherwise she is not attractive to any man ๐Ÿ™„ 

So Diya slaps the daylights out of him ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think that Kajal took the Credit for Diya work.

I think that Kajal is trying to get Armaan back and his taking the help of the creepy Manager.

The way Kajal speaks to Armaan and than flips to be a good friend of Diya's.

I am glad that Diya nipped this nonsense of Kajal in the bud and did not listen to her, maybe because Diya heard with her own ears what Kajal said and Armaan put her right and She flips to say that I never said it, but I think that She does not know that Diya heard her.

I tought that HR is supposed to be unbiased but sadly shows that in India there is no protection for gender, skin colour harassment etc.

I hope that Diya sues the Company and opens her own business.

Why do I think that it is Kajal who has released the Video in a bad way, to show Armaan that Diya is a cheating him etc.

I hope that this topic is handled in a sensitive way with the topic of colour of a Ladies skin and the trauma that they go through with it.

Hats off to Armaan and I pray that he stands with Diya in her fight for Justice and not get brainwashed by Sudha, Madhu or Bhavan.

Felt sad for Diya, that her Mother did not stand with her but expect her to apologise instead, this would explain Diya's low moral, as She would have been forced to this all her life, instead of standing up for herself.  At least Palki is with Diya along with Armaan as She will need there support to fight this.

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5

I think that Kajal took the Credit for Diya work.

I think that Kajal is trying to get Armaan back and his taking the help of the creepy Manager.

The way Kajal speaks to Armaan and than flips to be a good friend of Diya's.

I am glad that Diya nipped this nonsense of Kajal in the bud and did not listen to her, maybe because Diya heard with her own ears what Kajal said and Armaan put her right and She flips to say that I never said it, but I think that She does not know that Diya heard her.

I tought that HR is supposed to be unbiased but sadly shows that in India there is no protection for gender, skin colour harassment etc.

I hope that Diya sues the Company and opens her own business.

Why do I think that it is Kajal who has released the Video in a bad way, to show Armaan that Diya is a cheating him etc.

I hope that this topic is handled in a sensitive way with the topic of colour of a Ladies skin and the trauma that they go through with it.

Hats off to Armaan and I pray that he stands with Diya in her fight for Justice and not get brainwashed by Sudha, Madhu or Bhavan.

Felt sad for Diya, that her Mother did not stand with her but expect her to apologise instead, this would explain Diya's low moral, as She would have been forced to this all her life, instead of standing up for herself.  At least Palki is with Diya along with Armaan as She will need there support to fight this.

Yes it is complete U turn by Kajal to ditch Diya when Diya fought with Armaan for retaining her friendship and give a second chance to Kajal. 

I am thinking video was released by her boss as he is looking for revenge.

Apoorva_Appi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyinmyspace

Yes it is complete U turn by Kajal to ditch Diya when Diya fought with Armaan for retaining her friendship and give a second chance to Kajal. 

I am thinking video was released by her boss as he is looking for revenge.

That's also a possibility ๐Ÿ‘