Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Damn Anu is selfish☹️. First if all, she makes all decisions single handedly. Its not like Dolly, the actual daughter is not there and she is taking all screen soace. Anuj the yes maam guy 😕

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Kras1

aur aapko ye galatfehmi kyu hui ki main dekhti hu ye show 😆

Behen kabhi nahi socha tha but maan ki shadi ke waqt maine chod diya show dekhna 😵

Main toh bohut pehle hi chod diya 😆

Just roaming in IF 😊

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In last episode of the show (jo mujhe lagta h jaldi hi aane wala h they all should sing this song 

It's suit them

Hum sirphire bigde hue nawab h 

Kala h dal mein ya kali dal h 

Haddi bhi hum h aur hum hi kabab h 

HUM PAGAL NAHI H BHAIYA HAMARA DIMAG KHARAB H 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Damn Anu is selfish☹️. First if all, she makes all decisions single handedly. Its not like Dolly, the actual daughter is not there and she is taking all screen space. Anuj the yes maam guy 😕

Dolly, who?!   The way she is acting is just OTT. 

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kras1

In last episode of the show (jo mujhe lagta h jaldi hi aane wala h they all should sing this song 

It's suit them

Hum sirphire bigde hue nawab h 

Kala h dal mein ya kali dal h 

Haddi bhi hum h aur hum hi kabab h 

HUM PAGAL NAHI H BHAIYA HAMARA DIMAG KHARAB H 

Day 3 - Bakvas crapfest continues - DO NOT watch the episode 

The entire episode was Vanraj and Baa shouting Get out to Anu and Anuj - niko yahan se

Episode begins with a continuation of yesterday's skit - 

enacting their story, then they sing jaan tere naam song in-between zoom zoom muchad is shown, bapuji holding his chest thru the song (I am sure you saw in the Twitter clip i uploaded)

In the last part, they are about to exchange garlands and then Baapuji falls

everyone surrounds him. GK looks like he knew something and AK sees that and knows GK is hiding something.

In all this Kavya finds his test report, and Anuj tells everyone that GK knows about it. More screen space to Vanraj, he shouts at GK for not sharing - forget Kasam, bhad mein jao, isn't kasam more imp than person's life (I do agree with this though) Vanu shouting at GK and then AK shouting at Vanu - 

more flashbacks of bapuji hiding something, blame game - bapuji ki haalat is because of your both's wedding festivities. Ends by saying that I will not participate in this wedding and neither will my dad.

Tum do no ki mohobat mere bapuji ki jaan legi

tells anu/anuj to get out of the house

Baa says - I should've given you 1000 baduas - how dare you sing/dance and make my husband work like a kolu ka bail and for your maang ka sindoor tu mera sindoor mitana cahti hai!!

Gosh the dialoges are too heavy - 

Baa tells them to get out as well - 

Shah house/ guests semicircle everyone staring watching

Suddenly bapuji becomes conscious and says the wedding is as important as my life

Doctor says - an operation is needed immediately, Vanraj says you all take care of him, I'll consult the cardiologist and I'll be back

Anu says I am also stubborn, I'll fight with kahanji for your life - looks around everyone in the family and episode ends

https://twitter.com/IAmTheVaibhavi/status/1524186225489420289

Day 3 - Bakvas crapfest continues - DO NOT watch the episode 

The entire episode was Vanraj and Baa shouting Get out to Anu and Anuj - niko yahan se

enacting their story, then they sing jaan tere naam song in-between zoom zoom muchad is shown, bapuji holding his chest thru the song (I am sure you saw in the Twitter clip i uploaded)

everyone surrounds him. GK looks like he knew something and AK sees that and knows GK is hiding something.

In all this Kavya finds his test report, and Anuj tells everyone that GK knows about it. More screen space to Vanraj, he shouts at GK for not sharing - forget Kasam, bhad mein jao, isn't kasam more imp than person's life (I do agree with this though) Vanu shouting at GK and then AK shouting at Vanu - 

more flashbacks of bapuji hiding something, blame game - bapuji ki haalat is because of your both's wedding festivities. Ends by saying that I will not participate in this wedding and neither will my dad.

Baa says - I should've given you 1000 baduas - how dare you sing/dance and make my husband work like a kolu ka bail and for your maang ka sindoor tu mera sindoor mitana cahti hai!!

Suddenly bapuji becomes conscious and says the wedding is as important as my life

Doctor says - an operation is needed immediately, Vanraj says you all take care of him, I'll consult the cardiologist and I'll be back

Anu says I am also stubborn, I'll fight with kahanji for your life - looks around everyone in the family and episode ends

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Main toh bohut pehle hi chod diya 😆

Just roaming in IF 😊

I am not watching this anymore... thanks to the makers I am breaking my habit finally...yaay

Day 3 - Bakvas crapfest continues - DO NOT watch the episode 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Many thanks Vaibhavi! 🤗