Posted: 1 years ago

Its going really good we get to see that 3months already passed of saumya pregnancy also we are seeing how complications are occuring other armaan preesha affair is going on too which is only laid back of show other then yesterday epi was good their was some moment where armaan realise bit for saumya which is good but why is he on preesha too? If he want happy marraige with saumya 

P.S missed goldi in yesterday epi he is doing light hearted scenes hope we see him morenow 

Ek hafte mein 3 mahine aur ho gaye?🤣

She's around 7 months pregnant as of yesterday's episode, agle hafte bachhe aa jayenge kya? 🤣

And this EMA is boring af. 

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Ek hafte mein 3 mahine aur ho gaye?🤣

She's around 7 months pregnant as of yesterday's episode, agle hafte bachhe aa jayenge kya? 🤣

And this EMA is boring af. 

Agree. It will continue for a while (we read few episodes? ).

I’ve read somewhere Armaan tells Prisha he will make Saumya his doormat so that she never gets that voice to raise against him. That babies can make Soumya a doormat and he is waiting for that one chance to break her. 

Get ready for Armaan and Prisha sharing coffee from same cup,

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I’ve read somewhere Armaan tells Prisha he will make Saumya his doormat so that she never gets that voice to raise against him. That babies can make Soumya a doormat and he is waiting for that one chance to break her. 

Yesterday's episode was too much.. how is Saumya so oblivious? I hope they show she's pretending to trust him but doesn't really do so. 

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Are they still showing EMA??🤮 I hoped by now the FL probably had left Armaan for good consider it’s a Sony show. Alas! Guess I’ll not resume watching it.

Originally posted by SRKian

Are they still showing EMA??🤮 I hoped by now the FL probably had left Armaan for good consider it’s a Sony show. Alas! Guess I’ll not resume watching it.

Yes still continuing and despite saumya having doubts, Armaan fools her and she is manauved.  Hopefully soon she will catch them red handed. 

Have you watched today's episode? thank god saumya in action mode

from precap, I'm Looking forward to tomorrows episode to find out what excuse Armaan comes up with to manauv saumya

@DelusionsOfNeha, for some reason I'm not able to tag you

God I m loving this week was amazing from sushma replies to saumya taunts 👏Glad its in amazing phase now people are loving this track too😊

This time he is just fall down now he cant pick up no matter what excuses r reasons he give saumya is not going to believe him now

Originally posted by duavidhiFAN

This time he is just fall down now he cant pick up no matter what excuses r reasons he give saumya is not going to believe him now

She should shame him and prisha in front of media.  Also tell the world she is writing the episodes. Armaan only knows how to dominate