Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Star of day - 4 pehre wali shaadi

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Aye aye aye is my beti a married woman now? A woman? Aye my baby is all grown up 🥺🥺🥺🥺  

Haan who is star??? It’s Pandit jee! He’s like beta I don’t have time fo your circus wala drama….didn’t even slow down after offer of bribe! I respect that….Otherwise this shaadi will go on for a month…which I wouldn’t mind so maybe I shouldn’t make him the star? Too late now 

Neilu walks around wearing Akshu’s shoes….they are the same size? Akshu is a size 2! Also shoes changed I guess they got my complain about those shoes not being 20k waley shoes 🙄🙄🙄🙄 shein se kaun 20k ke shoes leta hai behn?

Ummmm Aaru still confusing me but at least she’s well behaving because…Chicago conference se invite that too for Mr. and Mrs. Birla??? If I was Mahima I’ll be more offended that it’s not for Dr. And Dr. Birla and refuse to go on that ground…..but aye Akshu’s bae has that much power ke he can request for them to send my fake therapist wali beti an invitation? Sahi hai…she did save many lives with her singing songs about broken hearts 🥰🥰🥰

ummmm….as we all know, I’m not very kind when it comes to the clothes or the “aesthetics” shown in this show…my bougie behind is not easy to please but aye can I say, everything looks so beautiful? Akshu and her bae look beautiful, the place looks beautiful…aye I love shaadis! Koi meri shaadi karwa doh mere bae se (Chup, no comments allowed on this comment) 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Kaishu has my heart! I love the bond between Akshu and Kairav! So pure 🥺🥺🥺  since I couldn’t be there for the kanyadaan, I’m glad Kairav stepped up. 

Ummm 4 pehras mein shaadi done? What is this? Even my other beti didn’t do 7! Aaj kal ke bache 😡 

The 7 promises though…..so Who must not be named will always put my beti first, I approve.  As Tinga said, my beti will heal the Birla family and balance her rishta with her bae and the family…..I approve as well. Kash she will balance her rishta with me as well 🥺🥺

yes you know who is amazing and I COULD praise him but his Pankhas get offended even with my praise, I’ll just praise my beti…..HOW GOOD IS PRANU BABY IN THESE SENTI WALI EMO SCENES? The teary eyes, the over flow of emotions, the little smiles and head tilts, the way she looks at her bae with adoration and love?? She is so so so good yaar!! She has half of my heart and one eye 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 (ek aur beti bhi hai meri who has the other half of my heart and my other eye 🥺) 

precap; Harshu and Mahima being little 😡😡😡😡😡😡 also Kyun Harshu? you know who was getting job offers ke he didn’t take up the “offers”??? Not everything is a business deal! 😡 also sharam karo Mahima….meri choti si pyari si bholi si 3 foot ki beti se itna insecure hona?? ABHI HUM ZINDA HAIN 😡

Edited by MimiLulu - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well said mimi😂😂😂Ab toh shadi ho gyi...ab your pinga nightmare will become a reality🤣🤣

Also your beti's bae promises were all for your beti, but tumhari beti ka family jaap kb chhoootega?? Goenka's ka jaap tha phle fir ab Birla's ka hoga...Tumne sanskar tym pr bs apni beti ko family love sikhaya tha? 

tptwi thumbnail

mimiiiii congratssss both of your betis are happily married now 🤗 and they both had the most beautiful shaadis ever!!!!

MimiLulu thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

Well said mimi😂😂😂Ab toh shadi ho gyi...ab your pinga nightmare will become a reality🤣🤣

Also your beti's bae promises were all for your beti, but tumhari beti ka family jaap kb chhoootega?? Goenka's ka jaap tha phle fir ab Birla's ka hoga...Tumne sanskar tym pr bs apni beti ko family love sikhaya tha? 

Haan Haan blame me!!

If she learned anything from me, she would be doing MimiLulu jaap! Mujhe toh yaad Nahi karti meri beti 🥺

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations Mimi!  Your beti is now married! 🤗 Your son-in-law has promised to always support her so she's going to be in good hands.  The wedding was beautiful!  Now, it's time to party and have some fun 😃

MimiLulu thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Congratulations Mimi!  Your beti is now married! 🤗 Your son-in-law has promised to always support her so she's going to be in good hands.  The wedding was beautiful!  Now, it's time to party and have some fun 😃

Manifesting a party that makes my beti exhausted 🤗

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Your classic GIF didn't make a debut,

But your beti got married now, N why is Akshu not star maine kaha tha na 😭

She even cried for you n never clear whose this mumma of hers like she always does Niara mumma, Sirat ma, Manjiri maa, for the day it could have been Mimilulu mumma, phir bhi tumhe star nahi banaya.

Naiensaafi hain yeh........😡

To keep u happy ur beti is roaming around in 15 kg ka lehenga, she said Abhi would like her in night suit too, toh socho why she wore the lehenga.....for you But tum toh 🥺

MimiLulu thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishapl013

Your classic GIF didn't make a debut,

But your beti got married now, N why is Akshu not star maine kaha tha na 😭

She even cried for you n never clear whose this mumma of hers like she always does Niara mumma, Sirat ma, Manjiri maa, for the day it could have been Mimilulu mumma, phir bhi tumhe star nahi banaya.

Naiensaafi hain yeh........😡

To keep u happy ur beti is roaming around in 15 kg ka lehenga, she said Abhi would like her in night suit too, toh socho why she wore the lehenga.....for you But tum toh 🥺

Aye PRANJU yeh toh maine socha bhi nahi!!

She didn’t say Naira Mumma or Sirat Mumma or Badi Mumma or Manju Mumma or Anu Mumma…..she just said MUMMA meaning MimiLulu meaning ME!! Aye my beti was missing me 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 for that only, I change my mind…forget star of day….

AKSHARA MIMILULU GOENKA NOW BIRLA IS THE STAR OF THIS SERIES!!!!!!

Also Haan aye she didn’t show up in a nightshirt but a lengha that weights more than her 😩 1. Wearing it all day will make her exhausted which is the plan and 2.  It will take a whole night to take it off 🙃

aye meri beti kitni smart Che! Manju sadke 🥺

Amru4krish thumbnail

Yey yey yey mimi.... 🥳

Congratulations .....u have become saas....😉

Akshu is no more Akshara Mimilulu Goenka ..... Akshara Abhimanyu Birla bhangayi .... I know how u feel ..... 

Get ready for Pinga ki bharish from now on....

Now they are officially married tho..... As a goody mom u have to help ur daughter ..... 😆

Good luck mimi🤗🤣

Edited by Amru4krish - 1 years ago
aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MimiLulu

Aye PRANJU yeh toh maine socha bhi nahi!!

She didn’t say Naira Mumma or Sirat Mumma or Badi Mumma or Manju Mumma or Anu Mumma…..she just said MUMMA meaning MimiLulu meaning ME!! Aye my beti was missing me 🥺🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 for that only, I change my mind…forget star of day….

AKSHARA MIMILULU GOENKA NOW BIRLA IS THE STAR OF THIS SERIES!!!!!!

Also Haan aye she didn’t show up in a nightshirt but a lengha that weights more than her 😩 1. Wearing it all day will make her exhausted which is the plan and 2.  It will take a whole night to take it off 🙃

aye meri beti kitni smart Che! Manju sadke 🥺

Akshu is smart no doubt but her brain cells are sleeping in night,

N yeah Akshu got married in all taam jhaam n her cry fest is alone gonna take 1 night so you should be rest assured n cry with her Qk beti huyi parayi,

N aaj ke baad she'll be more parayi due to ur Manju 🤣

Edited by aishapl013 - 1 years ago