•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Dear all

I don't know why Bhava wants the house keys as she doesn't live there...she lives with her husband and in laws. It makes no sense...any thoughts...am I missing something ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

She is greedy and crazy God knows why she dosen't stay in her Sasural ab to uski Bua bhi agayi. God knows what it is with these women living in their Maykaa and wanting to rule there. I donโ€™t get why their husbands donโ€™t say anything Iโ€™m surprised they donโ€™t have a problem. Someone needs to call Madhu and Bhavnas husband and take them away with them forever 

Edited by Moonlight493 - 1 years ago

yes theses types of women always cause the problems into their brothers life they are so controlling and wants to dominates in their Maykas and susral as well ,never change never mind how old they are .

Madhu the Aunty has come for a visit to see Diya and also to complete the Business deal. 

But Bhavan, now from the hints that her Husband drop about her nature, maybe its not a happy Marriage and has issues with her inlaws, but this is not being helped by Sudai, who knows what her daughter is like, but instead of sending her to her inlaws, both are busy trying to break Armaan and Diya's Marriage.

I would not be surprised if Bhavna Marriage breaks down.

I don't think her marriage is going to break but it should the way she is always at her Maika ,these women are very clever to control their husbands and parents house as well .

Originally posted by kooki07

I don't think her marriage is going to break but it should the way she is always at her Maika ,these women are very clever to control their husbands and parents house as well .

I expected Madhu to scold Bhavna for being in her Mayka 24/7 but it looks like she is also the same ๐Ÿ˜ž I wish Armaans father could return to sort all these crazy women out 

you never know itv is well known for getting back the dead peoples.

Haha, I enjoyed reading all the comments on this thread. So funny!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Yes, both Bhavna and Madhu bua are nuisance. I wish they close this saas bahu track soon. The story is just revolving around kitchen politics. Please show something else too like Diyas office or Palki track, Diya Armaan romance moments. I wish they focus more on love story part of Diya Arman rather than other tracks. Even if other tracks are needed but should be kept limited.

Edited by happyinmyspace - 1 years ago