Dragging or making place for Akshanka to return home

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

What are your thoughts as either this Sakshi issue is dragging or that the makers are making space for AK to return home as per VB’s intentions! 

I hope the Sakshi and Manav saga ends soon with both living happily ever after otherwise it would be sad that Yathu will go AK just to spite his dad as he now hates him..😔

Frankly speaking, I don't want to face that cry baby face of Sakshi any more.

Yesterday also I skipped her scenes .  Either she should come back happily married  or not come back at all.

Also, I dont think the way Yatharth behaves with Akanksha is realistic. A child never hates his/her mother with so much intensity . It is very distasteful that they are portraying a mother in this way 

The best thing about this show is its pace and I hope they will get it back soon.  

For some reason, it’s the show which is dragging so this boring sakshi Manav marriage track brought in.

Yathu’s jaap for sakshimam to be his mum is ott.  Is it genuine or a substitute? 

Sakshi is a  school counsellor but she herself needs a counsellor 😆

Akansha is a flip woman so would not be surprised when Vaibhav becomes penniless, then back to Manav as to her he is now more richer than Vaibhav 🤣, not because he is an honest man etc.  Also not because she loves her son .  If she had, would not have left him.  

i found out that this show is remake of Pakistani show MPTH . 

Since alot of story is similar like slapping the villian in his office and 2 takke ki aurat / 2 kori ki aurat 🤣🤣

I didn't like the MPTH ending.

So i want this show to be different than MPTH 

I want Akansha to come back and realise her mistakes( i know crimes) and repent  i know many people  may not like fhat because the way Akansha is becoming a cold hearted woman. But that Reconciliation between original couple would be interesting .

This is the plot summary in imdb 

'Kamna' is bringing the story of the conflict between middle class husband and wife and their principles.

So i hope it remains that way.

I hope AK doesn’t return but commits suicidal and Sakshi becomes Manav’s wife- I would hate for Manav to accept her back.  

Thank you to everyone who responded. We have to see what the makers have up their sleeves! Or are they sleeveless! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

For some reason, it’s the show which is dragging so this boring sakshi Manav marriage track brought in.

Yathu’s jaap for sakshimam to be his mum is ott.  Is it genuine or a substitute? 

Sakshi is a  school counsellor but she herself needs a counsellor 😆

Akansha is a flip woman so would not be surprised when Vaibhav becomes penniless, then back to Manav as to her he is now more richer than Vaibhav 🤣, not because he is an honest man etc.  Also not because she loves her son .  If she had, would not have left him.  

I somehow don’t think Akshanka loves anyone including her son as she left him without a goodbye..she is a money moving greedy woman for whom only downfall is expected and hope it is the case…there is a saying that a leopard can never charge their spots and this app,it’s to Akshanka’s character, she can flip in the future ….not trustworthy at all.

I understand that people will hate manav for accepting akansha back 

In MPTH mehwish was also like this but this is indian show and they have vilified Akshanha more than ever 

Hell even I don't like her scenes now skip these only like manav vaibhav scenes.

But thats what i like to watch how they will show them back together. 

But the way they are showing Akansha my hopes are really low.

But still 🙂

If anyone remember watching Amrit Manthan on Life OK 

The same thing happened in the end. Amrit was evil throughout the show but in the end she changed.

I hope they show Akansha in grey character .

Black and white is not that amusing anymore.

Well Lets Hope for the best ☺️☺️🙂

Originally posted by zubair8xm

I understand that people will hate manav for accepting akansha back 

In MPTH mehwish was also like this but this is indian show and they have vilified Akshanha more than ever 

Hell even I don't like her scenes now skip these only like manav vaibhav scenes.

But thats what i like to watch how they will show them back together. 

But the way they are showing Akansha my hopes are really low.

But still 🙂

If anyone remember watching Amrit Manthan on Life OK 

The same thing happened in the end. Amrit was evil throughout the show but in the end she changed.

I hope they show Akansha in grey character .

Black and white is not that amusing anymore.

Well Lets Hope for the best ☺️☺️🙂

thanks - I will leave the show as this move will not interest me. Let’s see how the plot pans out 

Anyone watched today’s episode? I think the cvs are dragging their feet immensely and this repeated crimes committed by Vaibhav are never ending and he seems to be escaping each time! Why? 

I am very tired and hope we see something different …

Looks like they are making a way for Niharika Return 

Because obviously if she is alive . Vaibhav can do nothing