Yrkkh in it's true essence......

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Today's episode highlights what yeh rishta is all about........relations, families,love and traditions, through they created a new one here by stealing the bride's sandles😉😉 but anyway it was a wholesome episode full of love and emotions......yeh rishta always sets a bench mark ,gives a hatke feel to the whole wedding fiasco,#abhikiakshu was one such attempt and as we thought it couldn't get any better #akshukaabhi made it even more beautiful.......this shows just shows how much these two r in love with each other,what they mean to each other,they have completely surrendered themselves to each other to eachother's love,the jaimal was also beautifully shown and portrayed as well by hc and pranali, the happiness on their faces made it even more special....... abhimanyu's love and what Akshara means to him was again highlighted when akshara asks him how will walk to the mandap in the heavy lenhga as her sandles have been stolen,he says he remembers the promise that he gave her that he will protect her lehnga no matter what.......so next he carries her to the mandap...... although it sometimes gets a little cringe with all those flying ❤️ and oye hoyeees 😂😂but still we all r ready to bear it cause of the master piece they show here........ absolutely wonderful......

Side note------ oye hoye ab bhi mere sehen Seema ke baahar hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was such a wholesome episode, truly enjoyable. But i didn't like akshu singing  that song for abhi, i mean it just my opinion other than that loved the whole episode🤩

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chremma

It was such a wholesome episode, truly enjoyable. But i didn't like akshu singing  that song for abhi, i mean it just my opinion other than that loved the whole episode🤩

i liked it,but ......mere zindagi mein aaye ho.......akshara had a tragic childhood, first she lost her parents and then her second mother figure as well and on top of that she was always abused by her sister......her so called family who r behaving so in love and caring about her didn't give a damn about her all those years......for 3 yrs she left them all but no body cared......for the first time she is experiencing what's it like to be important,to be someone's top priority,to be loved, remember the Christmas episode although they weren't together at that time,there was tension all around, abhimanyu was probably going away from her but still she enjoyed his glaze his stare,cause for the first time someone has shown that towards her.......so in my opinion the song was vert appropriate......"meri zindagi mein aaye ho"...... abhimanyu has shown her that she also deserves love,she also deserves care and affection.......he is the rythm and music in her life❤️

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

it was so so so beautiful! This is what yeh rishta is made of. 

Todays episode was so joyful, beautiful and heart warming. 

I am not over Akshu's entry and Abhi's reaction. 

Birla kids are all love.

Swarna and Manish tearing up as Akshu is walking down the aisle - is a beautiful moment. 

Kairav doing kanyadaan has all my heart!

I can go on and on....

aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The episode was really beautiful,

The aesthetics, and locations n all the cousins were great too.

The tribute to all the generation n the parallel we all never saw coming was awesome, whole shaadi track is well balanced in the drama, costumes, fun department ❤️

Kudos to the team for the hard work, all the emotions on all Goenkas were so pure 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

No it's yrkkh tradition to steal the brides sandals. They did it with kartik- naira then  in naksh - keerti wedding. Thetr have been so many weddings in yrkkh that they have literally shown everything possible in a shadi with twisted rituals 😆

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishapl013

The episode was really beautiful,

The aesthetics, and locations n all the cousins were great too.

The tribute to all the generation n the parallel we all never saw coming was awesome, whole shaadi track is well balanced in the drama, costumes, fun department ❤️

Kudos to the team for the hard work, all the emotions on all Goenkas were so pure 

yeaahh, jitna accident track se inhone dimaag kharaab Kiya tha na,uske baad to mujhe sach mein ummeed nhi thi but this turned out so good....... excited to see abhi ki akshu and akshu ka abhi's post wedding romance

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

No it's yrkkh tradition to steal the brides sandals. They did it with kartik- naira then  in naksh - keerti wedding. Thetr have been so many weddings in yrkkh that they have literally shown everything possible in a shadi with twisted rituals 😆

ohh my bad😅😅😅,i have not seen previous seasons....... sorry for that😁😁

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

it was so so so beautiful! This is what yeh rishta is made of. 

Todays episode was so joyful, beautiful and heart warming. 

I am not over Akshu's entry and Abhi's reaction. 

Birla kids are all love.

Swarna and Manish tearing up as Akshu is walking down the aisle - is a beautiful moment. 

Kairav doing kanyadaan has all my heart!

I can go on and on....

Lovely episode, though I still don't like kairav,par aaj sab maaf😉😉...... let's see what awaits next ....ye harsh aur mahima bidai ke pehle hi shuru ho gye hain

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrityunjay55

Lovely episode, though I still don't like kairav,par aaj sab maaf😉😉...... let's see what awaits next ....ye harsh aur mahima bidai ke pehle hi shuru ho gye hain

Why you did not like Kairav???