Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Tulsi - Nashte ke bhi roop badalte hai

Chai ke saath pakode talte hai 

Khakhra bhi yahin hai,

Patra bhi yahin hai

Bas dhokla ki kami hai

Kyunki dhokle ke bina party hai adhuri…....

Daya - Arey o tulsi ben aap ne dhokla toh banaaya hi nahi.. Yeh lijiye main special amdavad se dhokla banva ke laayi hoon..

Jethalal - Arey dobi fafda jalebi kaun laayega tera bhai??

Bapuji - Aey Jethiya bahu ko kya bol raha hai tu khud jaa ke leke aa fafda jalebi..

Bagha - Seth ji… Lijiye seth ji aapke fafda jalebi aur saath saath ras, puri , basundi , undhiyu , lilva ni kachori specially Padmavati Bhojanalay se aa gaye hai..

Bapuji - Waah Bagha waah. Yeh sahi kiya tune. Aey babuchak kuch sikh kuch sikh isse..

Daya - Arey wah,. Isi baat pe garba ho jaaye. 

Aey haalo…

All are busy playing garba when a hand came up on a counter to steal a few jalebis..

Someone was checking the jalebi counter,.

Maami - Hello hi bye bye , yeh jalebis where going??

She checks under the table and finds khushi relishing on sweet treats ..

She brings her out pulling her ears..

Maami - Hello hi, bye bye yeh kya khushi tum akele akele jalebiyaan kha rahi ho aur humse kisine puchha tak nahi…Dhishkiyaon 

Khushi puts a jalebi in her mouth 

Khushi - Mamiji aap jalebiyaan khaiye aur party ka lutf uthaaiye..

Mami also joins the party..

Suddenly they see the containers of dhokla are gaayab from the counter…

Daya ben - Hey maa mataji, yeh dhokle kahaan gaayab ho gaye??

A girl enters the party - Suniye , mera naam Geet hai , mujhe firauti ke liye call aaya tha , kya yahaan se kuch gaayab hai??

Jethalal - Behenji idhar se humaare dhokle gaayab hai..

Geet - Mujhe call aaya ki agar apna samaan aur party sahi salaamat chaahte ho toh 10 lakh rupaye dene honge..

Daya - Hey maa mataji.. Geet ben yeh kya bol rahi hai aap??

Colored TextKhushi - 10 kilo dhokle ke 10 lakh?

Suddenly CID team enters 

ACP Pradyuman - Maine kaha tha na Daya yahaan kuch toh gadbad hai..

Jethalal- Ohh bhai aap meri Daya ko kyun beech mein laa rahe hai..

Maami - Hello hi bye bye bhai aap ko kisne bulaaya..

Khushi - Lagta hai galti se aa gaye hai..

Meanwhile 2 guys enters in the party wearing masks with 2 big boxes..

All - Arey bhai tum log kaun ho??

They put the boxes on the counter and removed their masks..

They are Maan Singh Khurana and Dr.Armaan.

Flashback

Maan and Armaan decided to steal container filled of dhokla to grab the attention as they were not invited to the party .

Armaan - Jo dhokle gaayab huye the woh humne kiye the.. Humein kaise bhool gaye party ka invitation dena? Aur woh bhi meri Sonirita ki party ka …

Maan - Haan sahi hai.. Aur sab se important aap sab ne menu toh bana liya par cake kaun laayega??

Armaan - Wohi toh isliye yeh raha cake..

Bapuji - Aey babuchak tu cake kaise bhul gaya??

Jethalal- Woh bapuji menu decide karne mein cake bhul gaye..😂😂

Geet and Khushi - Bahut achha kiya aapne ki cake le aaye ab huyi naah party puri..

Daya ben - Isi baat pe ho jaaye?? 

Geet - Kya?? 

Daya - Garba … 

Aey haalo…

Aaiye padhaariye aap sab

Soni ki birthday ka aaya mauka ab

Sab mil kar manaayenge party re

Karenge mil ke hum garba re..

Aey haalo,…

Meanwhile Ayesha , Rashmi , Vedika , Darshi and Nina joins them playing garba..

Ayesha - Phew chalo birthday party ka arrangement  toh khatam hua..

Rashmi , Vedika ,Darshi - Haan yaar..

Nina - Arey main ek cheez toh bhul hi gayi..

All in unison - Kya??

Nina - Maine Soni ke liye ek poem likhi hai..

All - Ohh achha..

Ayesha - All your attention please… Ab pesh e khidmat hai Soni ke janamdin par Nina ki taraf se ek nazraana ..

Nina - Arz kiya hai..

"Ras Gulle sy bhi zaida hai jo sweet

Sweetness main sabko kardeti hai beat 

IF games jisky bina hain incomplete 

Us Soni Kudi birthday ki khushi main yeh hai party & treat

All in unison - Waah waah waah waah…

Wish you a very happy birthday Sonirita ..smiley40smiley41"

smiley27smiley31

Write up - Dusk2dawn 

Poem - _NINA_

Edited by Haal-e-Dil - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Firefly Graphics — Animated Dividers

Dusk2dawn

Meri pyaari Sonirita IF❤️ activity mein jisse naa koi jeeta. Aaj hai jiska birthday So let me wish her a special way..All I want to prayYour day become special as every day …🤗Open photo

Just_Say_Cheese

ezgif-2-9bdf9f5f11

Happy Birthday Soniii smiley40You are one of the sweetest and lovely person in IF. Love your vibessmiley27

Hope you have a great day today and the year ahead is full of blessings

oye_nakhrewali

Dear Soni❤

Wish you a very Happy Birthday❤ I hope and pray you get everything you wish for and you achieve great success and happiness in your life😇🥳 Here is a little something for you 🥰 

Love,

Shibani❤

Rani_sahiba

I might not know you from long time, but you are one of my favourite person on IF, we have bonded over our favourite game and I truly enjoy discussing cricket and players with you. And the best part of all this is us predicting what’s going to happen next even when we know most of the time that we are wrong. I may not have stayed for much longer on the IPL forum if you wouldn’t have been there. Thank you for being the best partner in prediction game and cricket discussion. 

Wishing you the happiest birthday my friendsmiley31

p.s:- Don’t forget to tell me your amazing love story which you have promised me😉

Savera84

Soni, you are one of the active, friendly, compassionate and forever helping member I met on IF.

Stay happy and enjoy.

Happy Birthday!

Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

ImageImage

Cheers..

Bee222

Heya Soni smiley9

On your special day, here's me wishing you peace, happiness and good health 💕 May you always be surrounded by loved ones and find happy moments to cherish 😌

Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead 💓

Nichuus

Happy Birthday Soni... Have a very very wonderful year ahead.. May God Bless you and your family.... 

Happy Birthday Wishes, Happy Birthday Png, Happy Birthday Jpg PNG and  Vector with Transparent Background for Free Download

Chir-cute

Happiest Birthday to the cutest angry bird.smiley40

Wishing you love, light and laughter in every aspect of life. ❤️

Best Wishessmiley10

xoxo

Chir-Cutesmiley16

Happy Birthday GIF

SilentEyes7

Happy Birthday Soni...

Many many happy returns of the day...

Stay happy forever...

Alaukik

Send happy birthday cricket theme cake for boys online by GiftJaipur in  Rajasthan

Happy Birthday Soni smiley31

you are the kindest, sweetest and wonderful person and a great friend 

Warmest wishes to you on your special day

I wish you a magical birthday filled with love, happiness, good health and success

I wish you that you have everything you want in your life

Have a great day

Shooting-Star

Happy Birthday Soni! smiley40

Many many happy returns of the day. smiley27

May God bless you with happiness, success and love and also fulfill your wishes. 

Love you loads. smiley31

A small treat for you. Hope you'll enjoy. smiley41

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Blurredlines

To my dearest friend Soniye smiley27. Happy Birthday. Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness. Image

It has been over two years now since we met and we aren't able to stay in touch as often as before now but you remain one of my most treasured friend in IF. Simply by being you smiley31

It can be few days or weeks but with you I can always talk as if no time had passed between us and I cherish such a strong bond we formed during this two years and so for such a special friend, no wish would be enough.

To my dearest friend wishing you a very happy Birthday once again. Be happy and have lots of fun . 

Tournesol

Dear Soni,

As long as I have known you, it has always been my pleasure. 🤗 You are such a sweet and kind person, and such a sweet friend. A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday! 🎉🥳💃🍾

Best wishes,

Tiara

A birthday song for you: smiley36

Aaj mausam hai suhana

Celebrate karne ka hai bahana

Lala lala lalaa 💃

Birthday cake hai kitni suhani

Ho gayi golgappo ki safaai 🤣

Happy Birthday once again! smiley31 Enjoy your day!

Vedika.kapoor

Dearest Soni, 

Wishing u a very happy Birthday my Drama Queen and fellow Tauriansmiley2 ! 

Pin on Qoobee

Happy Birthday Cat GIFs. 40 Animated Greeting Cards

I wish that you have an amazing day and year ahead and may all ur dreams come true smiley27

Getting to know u through IF was one of the best things ever. smiley31 

We instantly connected and known each other for so many years that now i have even lost count smiley37 I am glad that through covid we managed to reconnect after a break and now we cant go without chatting daily. Wether its me ranting about something, we spamming each other with gifs or just talking about food or ur pulling my leg as always smiley29 

From the good times we shared in NB forum, to the few discussions in IMMJ to now just going on and on in games thread i cant belive we have come so far. smiley31 And yes you are still the one to blame for getting me hooked onto IMMJ2 smiley37 

Keeping all this aside I am grateful for meeting such a warm and sweet person like u who is no less than a big sister to me. smiley31

Hoping and wishing you stay this way forever smiley31

Wishing you all the best for ur special day. Enjoy to the fullest. smiley31

Youre The Best GIFs | Tenor

Bas ab ho gayi senti wali batein time to party smiley37

Pin on Gifs

Dekho soni tumhari khushi bhi shuru ho gayi dance karne ke liye on ur bday smiley41

Arrogant Boss & Crazy PA - Part 9 - Wattpad

WIthout food and drinks this pawri is incomplete smiley36

Tumhare liye specially aaj maine dhokla aur creme brulee banaya smiley37

Khaman Dhokla Recipe: How to make Khaman Dhokla Recipe at Home | Homemade  Khaman Dhokla Recipe - Times Food

Creme Brulee GIFs | Tenor

Vodka GIF - Vodka - Discover & Share GIFs

LAZYBING

Happy Birthday Soni ❤️ I hope you have an amazing birthday surrounded by your loved ones. May this year brings you lots of love, happiness and good health and you achieve everything you wish for. I hope you continue to keep I-F games alive with your presence. Have a great day! 🎉

Best wishes,

Anmol 

RandomWaliLadki

Happy Birthday Soni. You are one of the most friendliest member I interacted with on IF. And also I hope KKR will give you a good birthday gift on your birthday smiley36 Loved interacting with you especially when it comes to cricket smiley27

Ragazza_dolce

Happy Birthday Soniiiiismiley40smiley40

May God fulfill all your wishes and fill your life with happiness and optimismsmiley27smiley31

You are so caring and loving towards everyone aur humesha tere se itne warm aur positive vibes hi milte haismiley27

You're always so helpful towards everyone and cheering everyone upsmiley27smiley31

Aise hi haste aur hasaate reh humeshasmiley10

Keep smiling and love youuuusmiley10smiley27

evilxbalaa

Soniiiiismiley40 A very happy birthday!!

I wish that your birthday and upcoming year remain just as positive as your personality issmiley31 One of the best qualities in you is that you always try to stay positive and cheer people up, you are so full of life no matter how stressful the situation is and are always avoiding fights and trying to create peace.

Stay happy Soni and may you always get the best of the very best in everythingsmiley27

Yeh pata nahi kiska cake maine Google se chori kiya hai but I found it pretty so its yours nowsmiley37

Happy Birthday Soni Cakes, Cards, Wishes

Amekha

Happy Birthday Soni 

Wish you a peaceful life filled with joy and prosperity. 

May all that wish you for come true. 💗 

Stay blessed, have fun and party hard. smiley31

The gladiator

Happy Birthday Soni smiley40Wishing you a great year ahead with loads of happiness, success and good healthsmiley27

Toppers, Design Round Birthday Cakes, Weight: 1 Pound, Packaging Type: Box,  Rs 900/pound | ID: 21214772397

Havana

Friend Poem - 30th Birthday Drink Coaster

Today is your day. Wishing you a day, week, month, and year of endless possibilities and infinite happiness. Here's to all the moments yet to come. Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIsmiley40smiley40

LETS PARTY smiley40smiley40

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Last but not the least, a special gift from us ❤️

Credit - Vedika 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

LET THE PARTY BEGIN🥳🤗

3,119,000+ Food Pictures

How cutting down on junk food could help save the environment

How the average Indian's emotional dependence on food is fueling widespread  obesity

No description available.

Koeli thumbnail

Happy Birthday Mou 🥰🥳
stay Blessed… and enjoy your day

Eydis thumbnail

Nina

Happiest Birthday To You Sweetest Soni

May you have many and many more. May your birthday be as beautiful, wonderful and sweet as you are. Image

On this day of happiness and joy, I would like to wish you a lifetime full of success, because a person as amazing as you, deserves all of their dreams to come true. 

It's been few years we met here. And you always came across as the sweetest soul. It's always nice to interact with you my Sweet Partner and also fun to play games with you. You are as Good person as good player you are in these game. And of course you are super mom 😎. This birthday would be special for you as it your first birthday after being a mother. So wanna give you all the special wishes on your special day 

Happy Birthday Once Again

Have a Blast 🥳 

Rainofdew

Soniiismiley31Happy b'day to usmiley40smiley40may god bless u wid all happiness nd lovesmiley27 

Here's little something for usmiley42

Take care nd enjoy ut daysmiley31

Love-

Rashismiley16

Viswasruti

Soni dear....

Wishing you a magical and bright year ahead... May all your heart desires and every wishes of yours come true... Thanks for being what you are ! Stay blessed ... Heart Enjoooyyy ! Party

Have the best birthday ever, my dear. Continue to live life to the fullest, soaking up as many happy moments as you can.

I'm not sure when or where we first met, but our initial heart connection has lasted since that day, and we continue to share the same friendly link. Have a nice birthday and a great year ahead of you.

Soni Happy Birthday Cakes Pics Gallery

happy birthday flower bouquet - Online Discount Shop for Electronics,  Apparel, Toys, Books, Games, Computers, Shoes, Jewelry, Watches, Baby  Products, Sports & Outdoors, Office Products, Bed & Bath, Furniture, Tools,  Hardware, Automotive

Beautyful_mess

My Dear Soni, 

Happy Birthday my friend! 💙💙smiley31

Today is a day to celebrate you, so make it special 

And surround yourself with everything that makes you feel like a star!

Another birthday, another opportunity to laugh often, love much, 

learn plenty and live well! 

May you find opportunities in your life this coming year.

60 Inspirational Birthday Quotes & Wishes to Keep Dreaming

Life is quite unpredictable so laugh loud, love hard and always live in the moment. 

I wish you all the best for this day and InshaAllah all the days to come. 💙

Thank you for all the beautiful memories of the last few years.

Thank you for being a wonderful friend.

Eat lots of sweets on my behalf too. 😂

Enjoy your days. 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Soni. 💙💙💙

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Happy wala birthday Soni!🤗🤗

Wishing a very joyfull day and year ahead filled with love, health and happiness!❤️

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hapoy b'day sweet Soni

May god bless u wid all love success nd happiness🤗

Enjoy ur day🥳

Moonks thumbnail

Happiest Birthday my friend❤️🤗

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 1 years ago