Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin,

Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa,

Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin,

Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa,

Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa,

Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,Meri Maa...

Happy Mother’s Day to every beautiful soul who is a mother and those who will be a mother…

Just like many others,I,too,think that a single day isn’t enough to show gratitude towards our mothers,but it still is a beautiful way and day to celebrate and honour our mothers,motherhood and their essence❤️…

“But there's a story behind everything. How a picture got on a wall. How a scar got on your face. Sometimes the stories are simple, and sometimes they are hard and heartbreaking. But behind all your stories is always your mother's story, because hers is where yours begin.”

-Mitch Albom, For One more Day

As they say ,Life without mother is nothing but trying to fly without wings…

So let us all cherish our mothers with all our love,care,affection,adoration and devotion😳🤗…

Kyunki woh hai ,toh hum hai❤️…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Let's share the beautiful memories with her,the beautiful moments with her,the beautiful life with her,let's celebrate her❤️...

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Edited by Ragazza_dolce - 1 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

You're going to make me cry chotu. I haven't been home since 2019 and have spent only 25 days with my mom, in the last (almost) 5 years. I miss her so much because like most other children, my mom is literally my best friend. She knows almost everything about me, my trials, my failures, my success, everything.  She is like living record room of all things in regards to her children. Adulting sucks honestly, if it were ever up to me, i would wave my magic wand and go back to my childhood and make myself never grow up and my mum to never grow old so that we could always be together. I really hope that i get to see her soon, hug her, feel that comforting warmth and of course let her feed me as much as she wants ❤️ 

Edit 2: Aah... share a memory you said. Here's one adorable one i have. My older sister always used to tell me (honestly she still does and it still gets to me😡) that i was adopted ( i am not) and how either mom found me in the garbage bin or how a random lady gave me up in exchange for a cup of sugar. I would cry my eyes out and mom used to fake scold her or chase her with a pillow for doing that and I would get a favourite snack or meal. Those nights i snuggled even closer to her during bedtimes 😆😆

Edit: Wishing all mothers, biological or not, a very happy mothers day. 

Edited by Chir-Cute - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy Mother's Day to Shreya and to all the members .🤗 

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world..🤗❤️

Savera84 thumbnail

Thank you Shreya!🤗

Cheers..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mothers. 

Mothers are the best and biggest blessing from God. May our mothers live long and happy life with us. 

Nichuss thumbnail

Thank u dear for tagging me..............🤗