Users

Frequent Posters

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

NM knows how to lift up the mood

The whole BALH team is partying hard🤣

NM-DP and the whole team our fav topic disscussion Reena aka Vedika is there too🤣

Shubhavi has great moves🤣

They just calmed down the entire FD with their smiles 🤭🤭

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mages

NM knows how to lift up the mood

The whole BALH team is partying hard🤣

NM-DP and the whole team our fav topic disscussion Reena aka Vedika is there too🤣

Shubhavi has great moves🤣

Originally posted by: Usg95

They just calmed down the entire FD with their smiles 🤭🤭

Really? How can both of you be so NAIVE? They think the entire FD is a fool. They are damage controlling.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and do you think Nakuul will be in a party mood? 

Mujhe bewakoof samajh ke rakha PH? 

This is an old party and they released it to CALM the FD. Kuch bhi! 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doodle

Really? How can both of you be so NAIVE? They think the entire FD is a fool. They are damage controlling.

What's up? Going to catch up on the EDT happenings. 

I was going to say this seems to be old because Reena posted on insta she was going somewhere a couple of days ago and she's in the pics too so definitely some other day. 

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is today's. This guy tagged the Tapas place and he recorded BALH gang. Shubhaavi and Disha are the life in a party ❤️

https://instagram.com/stories/kaushal86/2833113413184371148?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY= 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Doodle

The entire mood on chidiya has indeed changed thanks to these pics. I don't know how old/new these pics are, I don't follow any of these actors on SM. 

But if it is indeed released as a plan to distract the FD, it's working brilliantly. Also, the FD is ALWAYS asking for NM & DP pics/reels..so these pics are keeping everyone calm (at least until Monday)

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I guess the BALH 2 actors don’t care how the fans feels or they feel better laugh at the problem since it is out of their control…🤔😔

I think CVs wanted to keep Consummation vague and so Priya and Ram had to keep their comfort/awkward level vague too…

one more Huge inconsistency amongst all the other inconsistencies and loops they never closed and never got answered…big things like Ram not telling Priya he did not write up the annulment papers…that would help Priya know who she is dealing with for a MIL…or smaller things like where is that beautiful sari Ram bought for Priya that Nandini and mami hid…list could go on and on…

they say Bollywood makes the best movies but Lollywood makes the best dramas…finite 25-30 episodes that are an hour long…perhaps this is true…

I think for many of us  this is the final straw because we feel stupid making assumptions about the characters acting and feeling stupid doesn’t feel good…

I feel the stars partying also shows they really don’t care how we feel🤔but they are good actors and have done their part of giving their best so really that is all we should expect…

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Its not an old party. Its a new one it should be last night

These pics are from their personal SM handles so they are just partying the FD are happy due to the pics of NM-DP pics. It got circulated in🐦bird they got happy & excited. If to distract from the current happenings they will not post party pics but shut the🐦bird rant by a romantic upcoming pic of Ram-Priya

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armansara

I guess the BALH 2 actors don’t care how the fans feels or they feel better laugh at the problem since it is out of their control…🤔😔

They are actors doing their job and they did what was written in the script. We cannot blame them

I think CVs wanted to keep Consummation vague and so Priya and Ram had to keep their comfort/awkward level vague too…

No idea we have to watch the epi to know i don't really rely on bts. I have to watch the actual epi for a confirmation

one more Huge inconsistency amongst all the other inconsistencies and loops they never closed and never got answered…big things like Ram not telling Priya he did not write up the annulment papers…that would help Priya know who she is dealing with for a MIL…or smaller things like where is that beautiful sari Ram bought for Priya that Nandini and mami hid…list could go on and on…

This is what i have been saying for a long time the build up for a track is good but when they do revelations they keep it open even the 'Special Night' is wrote in open way thats why it was difficult to decipher 'Hua Ki Nahin'. For me its a poor writing

they say Bollywood makes the best movies but Lollywood makes the best dramas…finite 25-30 episodes that are an hour long…perhaps this is true…

BW has been copy & pasting south films and remaking songs of 90s🤣. I don't even watch films nowadays only those that attracts me. Finite series needs a definite script but people like me hate it when its left as a cliff hangar

I think for many of us  this is the final straw because we feel stupid making assumptions about the characters acting and feeling stupid doesn’t feel good…

The issue is with Dhond sisters writing they are the worst. They are meant for cheap trps drama shows not for a love story

I feel the stars partying also shows they really don’t care how we feel🤔but they are good actors and have done their part of giving their best so really that is all we should expect…

They have a personal lives outside the sets they are friends & collegues. Its good to see them hang out even Kumkum Bhagya was a crap but the cast even after 8 yrs are in touch & Shabbir always makes plans of hanging out together. Work is work & life outside sets is different. They have been working non-stop it was nice to see them hanging around & chill

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

What's up? Going to catch up on the EDT happenings. 

I was going to say this seems to be old because Reena posted on insta she was going somewhere a couple of days ago and she's in the pics too so definitely some other day. 

Reena is back & this party is not old

I think Shubhavi or NM throw a party

It was last.night.party

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Armansara

It's a wake up call (at least for me) to emotionally disconnect myself from the show. To watch it without expectations, so I don't feel like the way I felt after watching each of last 5 episodes and on and off since Vedu's track started. 😔 

The best part of watching BALH2 for me has been getting to be a part of this forum. It's a first for me - emotionally connecting with a show, talking about it, writing stories around it, finding such an amazing group of people to interact with - something I will cherish forever ❤️

As for the party pics, whatever the intent, it's definitely lifted the mood of the FD!