Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Real_Me thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: purplenpink

Your profile pic 🤣🤣 It was the highlight of yesterday's epi for me😆

Shashi gave up the hoodies already- Yeh kab hua? The men in this circus need to learn about smart casuals😆

So true yaar, Shashi looked 🔥 in that hoodie, why does a bankrupt businessman need to wear suits? 

And Ram’s costumes are looking horribly bad these days. It would have made more sense if he was shown to be food poisoned, he looked sick, 

Edited by Real_Me - 1 years ago
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Arre haan! Please don't forget Ujwaldeep manager..usne 2 minutes ke scene mein pura paisa vasool performance diya 🤣

Oh yes- he was was an absolute hoot!! 😆

Lipatna overshadowed the poor guy for no fault of his 😆

Edited by purplenpink - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre haan! Please don't forget Ujwaldeep manager..usne 2 minutes ke scene mein pura paisa vasool performance diya 🤣

I loved the automatic geyser waala plumber and ujwaldeep manager. They have to be given opportunities and i want to see them back. Varun, Ishaan,  Sarah needs to be packed off abroad. already tired. Looks like Sandy is gone too seeing the last episode. 

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ajacob31

I loved the automatic geyser waala plumber and ujwaldeep manager. They have to be given opportunities and i want to see them back. Varun, Ishaan,  Sarah needs to be packed off abroad. already tired. Looks like Sandy is gone too seeing the last episode. 

Dono ko le aao..zilla bhavan might have hiring needs.

After all resident bell boy/electrician/plumber Varun will have to leave at some point and I'm guessing after yesterday Santosh also doesn't have a job anymore
 😆

There we've started providing employment opportunities via this soap..let me go digest that and judge myself for a bit 😆

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

New EDT please 😳

Kindly tag Disha and Nakuul too. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sneak peek. NM kills it in emotional scenes! If not for him and DP, there would be no one still watching this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI2TdvNcNhY&ab_channel=SETIndia

Nice emotional scene with great acting by NM.

I don’t get this. If a spouse was going thru so much amguish, shock, trying to make sense of something that feels like a loss, almost in tears, the wife will not even try to hold him or hold his hands/shoulders & support him with a caring touch??? She will try to calm down her husband, love of her life, by saying Mr Kapoor Mr Kapoor but not touch him with a bargepole?

Ram was agonising so much & Priya was standing 2 feet away like we would with an office colleague of the opposite sex whom we barely know. In fact I am pretty sure that even if we encountered a colleague so emotionally disturbed we will place a calming hand on the shoulder.

This is a couple in love who have had physical intimacy also?

Kya samjhe isko? Where does the fault lie - director is an idiot or actors are not wanting to do touchy scenes more than strictly necessary, or actors are shooting seperately & shot is merged or this is the CVs idea of a “mature” romance?

Edited by Bana - 1 years ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Bana

Nice emotional with great acting by NM.

I don’t get this. If a spouse was going thru so much amguish, shock, trying to make sense of something that feels like a loss, almost in tears, the wife will not even try to hold him or hold his hands/shoulders & support him with a caring touch??? She will try to calm down her husband, love of her life, by saying Mr Kapoor Mr Kapoor but not touch him with a bargepole?

Ram was agonising so much & Priya was standing 2 feet away like we would with an office colleague of the opposite sex whom we barely know. In favt I sm pretty sure that even if we encountered a colleague in rmotionslly disturbed we will place a calming hand on the shoulder.

Kya samjhe isko? Where does the fault lie - director is an idiot or actors are not wanting to do touchy scenes more than strictly necessary, or actors are shooting seperately & shot is merged or this is the CVs idea of a “mature” romance?

Don't get this at all and it's infuriating and tiresome to watch 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bana

Nice emotional scene with great acting by NM.

Ram was agonising so much & Priya was standing 2 feet away like we would with an office colleague of the opposite sex whom we barely know. In fact I am pretty sure that even if we encountered a colleague so emotionally disturbed we will place a calming hand on the shoulder.

I agree. Even if it's a friend you would hold that person's hands and give a hug!! I don't understand this interaction though, especially from Priya. She should not be this reserved with her husband who she's been close in everyway!!! Whoever is directing this scenes need to think before he directs these scenes. This needs more physical proximity!!!  Why does she always stay 2 feet away from him especially in emotional scenes like this?

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago