Mithai

Episode Discussion Thread

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to Mithai Discussion Thread 

Please maintain decency. 

Put your views in a clear without insulting anyone neither the cast. 

Don't compare with OG !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Welcome to Mithai Discussion Thread 

Please maintain decency. 

Put your views in a clear without insulting anyone neither the cast. 

Don't compare with OG !!

nice thought of creating the thread. We all know marriage would happen but wondering how they will take the story as now Apeksha took promise from Sid .. it would be interesting I guess

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiley3262017

nice thought of creating the thread. We all know marriage would happen but wondering how they will take the story as now Apeksha took promise from Sid .. it would be interesting I guess

Sid will never marry neither have feelings for Apeksha. He is so uncomfortable in front of her.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Apeksha will go full on possessive it seems. I am only up to the bit where Sid brings Mithai and Indu home so basically Apeksha saw the fighting and going to the hospital etc. And she knows about the lung cancer.

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Apeksha will go full on possessive it seems. I am only up to the bit where Sid brings Mithai and Indu home so basically Apeksha saw the fighting and going to the hospital etc. And she knows about the lung cancer.

She will become obsessed with Sid and psycho too.

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

today's episode is so much fun, Mithai is like cartoon.. really liked Sid's and Mithai's scene to the fullest.. Deba did an outstanding job, Ashish also did good. I liked it very much, literally laughing at Deba's antics ðŸ˜†

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Smiley3262017

today's episode is so much fun, Mithai is like cartoon.. really liked Sid's and Mithai's scene to the fullest.. Deba did an outstanding job, Ashish also did good. I liked it very much, literally laughing at Deba's antics ðŸ˜†

We can see the chemistry more clearly now. 

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Deba is doing good as Mithai. Initially i found her a bit ott,  but since last few episodes she has toned down and is good now. Watching the serial from the start and am enjoying it.   Hope trps increase and the show runs its course. Male lead also looks good with Deba. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1sarun

Deba is doing good as Mithai. Initially i found her a bit ott,  but since last few episodes she has toned down and is good now. Watching the serial from the start and am enjoying it.   Hope trps increase and the show runs its course. Male lead also looks good with Deba. 

Ya in starting even I was wondering why she is acting like this. But now she is doing well and yes Male lead and her chemistry is now showing up. I liked their jodi.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

As I said I was binge watching and now I have got up to the bit where Sid and Mithai are on the run from escaping Bhura kidnapped wedding situation but one thing I didn’t quite like (first time towards Sid) is why Sid held back and watched on for so long when he saw Mithai was struggling and did not want to get married??  

Would he really have let her get married because it seemed that way sadly… So I just didn’t get Sid’s thought process for holding himself back so long 

Edited by Lennie - 1 years ago