firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I kind of watched today's epi fast forwarding as i need to watch them again. 

Since arohi has apologized and abhi ne bhi maaf kardiya 

Let's try to forgive arohi from our end too 😊 i know its not easy it will take time considering kaands she has done but as from now on the show will only focus on birla's the might not have that much screen space too. 😊

So let's  try to forgive arohi whenever we can. Today i felt her apology bit genuine don't  ask me how mere dil ne bola 😆

And 

"ABHIRA ki shadi ho rahi hai saathiyon"... Shaadi mubarak 🤗 

Time to remove signature post wedding 😆😛😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail

It is going to take a lot more for Aarohi to be redeemed in my eyes, but today, she admitted her mistake in public & apologized for the first time ever. She also, for the first time, was not triggered by Akshu looking at Kaira's photo. Normally, she would start having flashbacks to Sirat and go crazy. I am hesitant to believe that she won't be triggered again down the line & start creating kaands again, but today, I am so happy that she is being the sister that Akshu has always deserved. Karishma and Pranali have great sister chemistry in these types of scenes!! I hope that Aarohi is actually on a positive path now. 

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Let's try to forgive arohi from our end too 😊 i know its not easy it will take time considering kaands she has done but as from now on the show will only focus on birla's the might not have that much screen space too. 😊

So let's  try to forgive arohi whenever we can. Today i felt her apology bit genuine don't  ask me how mere dil ne bola 😆

And 

Lovely thought Diya,.meko Arohi se jada mahima ki chinta ho rahi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Uske kand toh kabhi pakde hi nahin jaate.

😅😅😅

Btw positive arohi meko pasand hai. I want to see her as positive character.

Show ke villain ke role ke liye mahima hi kafi hai.

Ek time pe sirf ek hi lady kilvish tolerate kar sakte hai 😁🥱🥱

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope viewers tumhari sun le but such a beautiful episode ❤️❤️. Loved sisters bonding today 🥰🥰 hope makers Aarohi ko aise hi positive rakhe and she become strong support to Akshu instead of negative 

Both were looking so beautiful too. Akshu as bride and Aarohi as brides sister.

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

And 

Sorry Diya.. Some people can never b forgiven.. And Arohi is one of them.. She is a person who can go back to her witch self anytime.. So no from my side.. I am on Ignoring mode, I am enjoying Mere yaar ki shadi.. By totally ignoring Arohi, PapaBirla, Mahima... 

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Sorry Diya.. Some people can never b forgiven.. And Arohi is one of them.. She is a person who can go back to her witch self anytime.. So no from my side.. I am on Ignoring mode, I am enjoying Mere yaar ki shadi.. By totally ignoring Arohi, PapaBirla, Mahima... 

i agree with you but for the time being m just happy she is being normal sister to akshu and not making her cry on her wedding atleast  that is fine and most inportantly  we will have happy abhira shaadi and for me thts the most important thing. Rest all I dont care about anything else other than abhira shaadi and positive vibes.

for me also as of now she has been whitewashed by makers but she cannot be redeemed or forgirven by me. She has long way to go for that. FF anyways hai hi

Edited by rittika - 1 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

It is going to take a lot more for Aarohi to be redeemed in my eyes, but today, she admitted her mistake in public & apologized for the first time ever. She also, for the first time, was not triggered by Akshu looking at Kaira's photo. Normally, she would start having flashbacks to Sirat and go crazy. I am hesitant to believe that she won't be triggered again down the line & start creating kaands again, but today, I am so happy that she is being the sister that Akshu has always deserved. Karishma and Pranali have great sister chemistry in these types of scenes!! I hope that Aarohi is actually on a positive path now. 

I agree, she was good today. I feel makers should give her simple scenes and she can be nice. But like you said nothing triggered her today - makers heard us. They gave Abhira a happy wedding they deserve. Aarohi can cry holding sirat's photo all day after Abhira wedding. I thank makers for giving us good aarohi today. And when she goes back to her old self I will simply go on ignore or skip scene mode 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

i agree there are lots of improvements in her scenes today. And even i feel connected to it. 

It was pleasant to watch than introducing some negative vibes and i am glad makers did that atleast for abhira wedding 😊

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

Lovely thought Diya,.meko Arohi se jada mahima ki chinta ho rahi hai 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Uske kand toh kabhi pakde hi nahin jaate.

😅😅😅

Btw positive arohi meko pasand hai. I want to see her as positive character.

Show ke villain ke role ke liye mahima hi kafi hai.

Ek time pe sirf ek hi lady kilvish tolerate kar sakte hai 😁🥱🥱

i feel we will see face off of mahima and arohi someday. And even i dont mind if arohi stands against mahima to support akshu 😛

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Hope viewers tumhari sun le but such a beautiful episode ❤️❤️. Loved sisters bonding today 🥰🥰 hope makers Aarohi ko aise hi positive rakhe and she become strong support to Akshu instead of negative 

Both were looking so beautiful too. Akshu as bride and Aarohi as brides sister.

I agree i loved their sister bonding too.