Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I am enjoying shabbirs acting.  Even though the show is a second hindi remake of a tamil show so far the treatment by the makers apart from shabbirs acting makes it worth a watch.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

shabir's performance so far is really good.  and 2 shirtless scenes 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

One week down. Going well. 

Shabir as Mohan - loving it. Guess the more we see Mohan, more we will notice he is different from Abhi - only realised later on that I perhaps didn't see Abhi in the last episode. Loving his scenes - his monologues with the frame and the emotional scenes. Think he cried in every episode so far. 

Tulsi in fb and ghost - I like the character in both versions. Cuter in the fbs. Glad they have treated the ghost in a much better way than I had expected. Can tone down the special effects farther and hope they do that in the coming weeks. 

Gungun - like her but hope her bond with Mohan gets better and that we have seen the worst of it. 

Like the bgm's too - esp on Mohan's story parts. Keeps the suspense environment going. 

Radha - unfortunately, I cant connect with the character and her story yet. As of now feels like a forced character for me. 

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The sole purpose for watching Radha Mohan is for Shabir and So far Sabir is slaying as Mohan. the angst, the pain and the love for his wife masked with anger is just love... His eyes are doing a lot of talking. I love his entry scene. Enjoying his scenes with the photo frame or the wall as I call it, the FB's with his wife. 

The other character that I am interested in is Tulsi and what happened to her and the backstory of Tulsi and Mohan. 

Gungun is slaying as well. she is savage and doing a good job at hating Mohan.

The rest of the characters at the moment are not interesting, especially Radha, she seems to be a force fit and the actress is not doing justice to the weak character either and damini and her mother are so over the top in their expressions. I prefer Rahul the brother and Mohan's Brother In-Laws as the main antagonists. 

Also while the story may not be new, at the moment with the content that is running on ITV, it's a welcome change. just so tired of two sis running after one boy. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wizardofoz2

I am enjoying shabbirs acting.  Even though the show is a second hindi remake of a tamil show so far the treatment by the makers apart from shabbirs acting makes it worth a watch.

Which Tamil show is this show remake of? ðŸ¤”

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

"Yaaradi Nee Mohini" - though they have made some changes from what I heard. 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am loving Shabbir as Mohan. He is outstanding actor. I am watching him after a long long time.After watching him in kahiin toh hoga. He was brilliant as a spoiled brat Rishi Garewal in it. This is the second time i am watching him onscreen.Kumkum bhagya i watched only some episodes. I stopped watching coz i don't like EK's saas bahu stories. Its such a drag. This show is intresting so watching it. 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Adiandsid

"Yaaradi Nee Mohini" - though they have made some changes from what I heard. 

Even In Kannada remake Its" Yaare Nee Mohini"

priyanka.otb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rish garewal is my most favourite character of shabir ahluwalia... Admiration started in bachpan