Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarrmHP thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It's a pity - I never really watched it before but have got hooked on the new leads' chemistry. Shame we won't get to see their relationship develop.

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarrmHP

It's a pity - I never really watched it before but have got hooked on the new leads' chemistry. Shame we won't get to see their relationship develop.

They shouldve never changed the timeslot

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally it is going off-air.

For me, the show finished a long time ago when Meher and Sarabjeet confessed that they love each other. 

I miss the original story of Choti Sardarni... 

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I stoped watching it when they changed the Sarab jeet completely after his wife's old love came they ruined the image of Sarabjeet ,just today came to read on the forum what's going on because its ending soon .

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Is this news confirmed? I mean, the show seems to keep going. Nimrat’s exit was today. 

I didn’t watch religiously but I did watch from the beginning.  It really was a great show. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita-M

Is this news confirmed? I mean, the show seems to keep going. Nimrat’s exit was today. 

I didn’t watch religiously but I did watch from the beginning.  It really was a great show. 

I think yes due to their wrong choice of timeslot change😡

i really hope it gets an extension but doesnt seem like it since Colors is bringing 2 new shows