Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Ain't she telling the truth 😆 Simbu is indeed a sweetheart ❤️ Honestly I hardly like people from showbiz and Simba is one of them. For someone as young as him, he is quite sensible, decent and grounded. His mother has done a good job bringing him up and it shows.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ye piche gana kya baj ra hai 🤣 Logo ne inhe bhi ship karna start kar dia kya lmao.

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: infinity101

Ye piche gana kya baj ra hai 🤣 Logo ne inhe bhi ship karna start kar dia kya lmao.

what 😂

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The thing about Teju is that despite not being a fan (I literally just call myself a fan of 3 people & none of them are from TV) I love how she is unbashedly herself. She appreciates people, those whom she loves she openly tells them. Boy or girl, she doesn't have that feel in her that she gotta act differently.

That's why I really hope for this fellow Gemini of mine that she knows what she is doing & won't let anyone intervene in anything that makes her who she is. Won't let anyone dim her light. Starts are always beautiful after all, my love. It's the time, you ignore but later it becomes tough. Don't let toxicty get you. More power to her.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: piya2025

The thing about Teju is that despite not being a fan (I literally just call myself a fan of 3 people & none of them are from TV) I love how she is unbashedly herself. She appreciates people, those whom she loves she openly tells them. Boy or girl, she doesn't have that feel in her that she gotta act differently.

That's why I really hope for this fellow Gemini of mine that she knows what she is doing & won't let anyone intervene in anything that makes her who she is. Won't let anyine dim her light. Starts are always beautiful after all, my love. It's the time, you ignore but later it becomes tough. Don't let toxicty get you. More power to her.

I understood what you meant. Hope she doesn't let anyone change her true self. She is a live wire and so relatable to many common girls. No tantrums of a celebrity. Hope she reaches greater heights. She deserves it for her hardwork and talent

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

My SimTej heart❤️😳. Why don't they post these 😭

https://twitter.com/AronoRay/status/1523362912592556032?t=vfYfISxeLdCNTHzjgd8wvg&s=19