Sid is changing

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Is it me or He is changing here so quickly ? He is caring Mithai more than he could be... 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Is it me or He is changing here so quickly ? He is caring Mithai more than he could be... 

I think he is changing, he accepted Mithai's nature , its time for actual story to start, people are losing interest .. I wonder how OG became so hit when the story is so predictable.. Is the writing good in there, in Hindi writing is not good, even though actors are putting in 100% without good writing its of no use ... 

Originally posted by Smiley3262017

I think he is changing, he accepted Mithai's nature , its time for actual story to start, people are losing interest .. I wonder how OG became so hit when the story is so predictable.. Is the writing good in there, in Hindi writing is not good, even though actors are putting in 100% without good writing its of no use ... 

OG is toxic when it comes to writing. They made mithai a maid and silent torture and Sid confused ...

Hindi version is best I guess... 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

OG is toxic when it comes to writing. They made mithai a maid and silent torture and Sid confused ...

Hindi version is best I guess... 

oh really .. may be the lack of toxic is causing low trps

Originally posted by Smiley3262017

oh really .. may be the lack of toxic is causing low trps

Yes ... Because in Hindi the characters are written very well. And here Sid is not only looks caring towards her but at some extent he will accept her ..Talking about TRP. If people will stop comparing the show and watch their own version it would far better.