I watched Sai's confession on TV - Differences from online

Posted: 1 years ago

So I watched today's episode on TV and there were differences in what was shown online and what was broadcasted today

- When Karishma taunted ki hum un khushkismat logo mei se hai, jinhone ye nazara live dekha, Patralekha visualised her witnessing Sairat's Gadchiroli shadi. It was not there online

- When Sai was about to enter, Mohit and Sunny exchanged looks at each other. They knew what was going to happen. It was not there online

- When Sai entered with dhol, the female OST of Ghum was played for the first time. It was not there in online

https://twitter.com/ASubhagamini/status/1521154923131375616?s=20&t=3Roh7994NcvehGWzEWMfJA

- After a kiss on the cheek, in the online version, male OST was played while on TV, it was the female OST

https://twitter.com/thewinnie_poohh/status/1521195074457333761?s=20&t=3Roh7994NcvehGWzEWMfJA

- Virat's dhol music was changed. It was different than just the usual Ghum background music. The Ghum background music was played only during Patralekha's part.

- Precap was different. It was Kaku's shart in television unlike Sai's I love you in online.

P.S: Pullu's enthusiasm looked amazing

P.P.S: Patralekha's expressions look even more  on television. 

I tried to figure out why extra scenes here. Then I realised that in the online version, 30 seconds are reserved for Namaste America promo which is not there on Television, and hence Ghum creatives have to fill in scenes for 30 seconds. hence, there is an addition of scenes in the TV version

Secondly, it reaffirms the belief that I had that since the crew was working cut-to-cut, they sent the ready episode online first and then fine-tuned it for television.

Kudos to the team!

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago

I am going to watch the repeat telecast today đź‘ŤđźŹĽ Thanks for the heads up đź¤— Definitely dont wanna miss this 

Originally posted by nutmeg7

So I watched today's episode on TV and there were differences in what was shown online and what was broadcasted today

- When Karishma taunted ki hum un khushkismat logo mei se hai, jinhone ye nazara live dekha, Patralekha visualised her witnessing Sairat's Gadchiroli shadi. It was not there online

- When Sai was about to enter, Mohit and Sunny exchanged looks at each other. They knew what was going to happen. It was not there online

- When Sai entered with dhol, the female OST of Ghum was played for the first time. It was not there in online

- After a kiss on the cheek, in the online version, male OST was played while on TV, it was the female OST

- Virat's dhol music was changed. It was different than just the usual Ghum background music. The Ghum background music was played only during Patralekha's part.

P.S: Pullu's enthusiasm looked amazing

P.P.S: Patralekha's expressions look even more  on television. 

I tried to figure out why extra scenes here. Then I realised that in the online version, 30 seconds are reserved for Namaste America promo which is not there on Television, and hence Ghum creatives have to fill in scenes for 30 seconds. hence, there is an addition of scenes in the TV version

Secondly, it reaffirms the belief that I had that since the crew was working cut-to-cut, they sent the ready episode online first and then fine-tuned it for television.

Kudos to the team!

In online episode, when Karishma taunts Pakhi about attending the wedding , Pakhi would have left the place isn’t it ? Then Karishma adds where is Pakhi by the by . Sairat share a eye lock after that … so Pakhi doesn’t leave in TV version ? 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

In online episode, when Karishma taunts Pakhi about attending the wedding , Pakhi would have left the place isn’t it ? Then Karishma adds where is Pakhi by the by . Sairat share a eye lock after that … so Pakhi doesn’t leave in TV version ? 

That is after Sai says I love you and Virat says I have been in love since a long time and they both hug! Pakhi leaves after Virat confesses his love…. Which will be tomorrow 

Originally posted by Coolmeg

That is after Sai says I love you and Virat says I have been in love since a long time and they both hug! Pakhi leaves after Virat confesses his love…. Which will be tomorrow 

Yes after Virat's proposal . Here is the clip where Pakhi would have left by then  https://www.instagram.com/p/CczhF_iK9Td/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I hope it is there on desitv forums 

Correct. Karishma ka dialogue is broken into 2 parts... Patralekha's old GC shadi-watching scene is shown.

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

The Patralekha solo dialogue near the mandap was not shown. But that is supposed to be in tomorrow's episode

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Coolmeg

Correct! Btw it was really nice to see the episode on television.

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Correct! Btw it was really nice to see the episode on television.

I'm going to try and watch it tomorrow.