Most overrated pair to reunite after 7 years. - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

They are not overrated at all, Infact almost every movie they have starred in together has had box office success.

Edited by surajhere - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Stone-Cold

They’re not overrated. They’re amazing. 

Oh and, they shouldn’t do a cameo, he needs to make a full on love story movie on these two, erasing the turd Rohit Shetty gave us in 2015

Yeah full fledged movie,,,,, I want to see them in movie  fighting for Alimony,  kids custody with their strong opinion with whole faminism and egotism. 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

I know she's talking about the Jodi.. i dont question anyone not liking their chemistry, Jodi, acting or anything else for that matter

But anyone who's a fan of Katrina calling anyone or anything overrated is the part I find ironic

Katrina is universally considered a shit actor, so how is she overrated? Unless she should be considered something below shit.

Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

Katrina is universally considered a shit actor, so how is she overrated? Unless she should be considered something below shit.

Hmph.. I don't wannavsay anything bad about her quoting you😒

Hmph.. I don't wannavsay anything bad about her quoting you😒

Deepika fan in you is becoming stronger and stronger.😆.

Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

Deepika fan in you is becoming stronger and stronger.😆.

😡 fine😡 for one thing, you are right...she should be below the category she is universally considered in.. she isn't a shitty actor.. she actually isn't an actor at all..

Her hard work too is overrated...kia hardwork when you can't convincingly utter dialogues in a language jiske medium mein you have been working for years

Her dancing skills are overrated..

And after the overdose of Botox, even her looks are overrated

And her "dignified behavior" and "sweet persona" is overrated.. because she has proven herself to be sly on multiple occasions..

Sorry.. I know you love her and all.. but...

😡 fine😡 for one thing, you are right...she should be below the category she is universally considered in.. she isn't a shitty actor.. she actually isn't an actor at all..

Her hard work too is overrated...kia hardwork when you can't convincingly utter dialogues in a language jiske medium mein you have been working for years

Her dancing skills are overrated..

And after the overdose of Botox, even her looks are overrated

And her "dignified behavior" and "sweet persona" is overrated.. because she has proven herself to be sly on multiple occasions..

Sorry.. I know you love her and all.. but...

I know you dislike her, so I don't mind😆.

Kajol n SRK were not overrated. They have good fan following n my favorite pair in childhood. They had natural chemistry. Except for dilwale all of their movie was good.

Katrina is definitely overrated n without salman she had no career. And her career gone down the drain after she left salman.