Most overrated pair to reunite after 7 years. - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by CottonWorld

No wonder KHo is the creator of GUTS gang group...gutsy aur bade Dilwale hi repeat kar sakte hai is couple ko iss zamane mein... 

I see what you did here 😉😆

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I think she’s talking about SRK-Kajol as an on screen jodi. I kind of agree with her. I don’t think their chemistry is all that. But chemistry is very subjective. Personally I think Kajol has much better chemistry with Aamir than SRK.

I know she's talking about the Jodi.. i dont question anyone not liking their chemistry, Jodi, acting or anything else for that matter

But anyone who's a fan of Katrina calling anyone or anything overrated is the part I find ironic

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Considering your ID name, calling Shah-Kajol an overrated pair is the death of irony in the worst possible way😆 But chalo, kher hai

anything and everything with Shah will always be special❤️

Omg I feel so dumb for not understanding what Vickat stands for until seeing this post 84 years later

Originally posted by evilxbalaa

Omg I feel so dumb for not understanding what Vickat stands for until seeing this post 84 years later

Jab aankh khule tab sawera😆

Originally posted by Sorein

Kajol is the worst case of wasted potential in BW. I can’t stand her off screen persona but she was one of the few actresses that I seriously enjoyed watching. She was a natural but not sure about now.

Her entire career she played it safe and I think therein always lay the problem. She was a total natural, wonderful to watch, and very talented. But she rarely took risks. I used to say Kareena was wasted potential too but she's course corrected over the last few years and is actually trying. Kajol never took her career seriously enough, unfortunately. I wish she did.

Overrated 🤯 

Their fans are coming with weapons 🤣 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Na ah.. I meant anyone who's a fan of Katrina finding anyone else overrated in any capacity is the death of irony..

Why? Someone might be a fan of Katrina for other reasons apart from acting.

Srkajol are lovely. Iconic. 😍 guest appearance reunions are of no interest to me tho. A mature love story would do. 💫💕

Both are good actors but as a pair I just don't see the hype. The only movies in which I found them cute were K3G and MNIK.😆

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago

They’re not overrated. They’re amazing. 

Oh and, they shouldn’t do a cameo, he needs to make a full on love story movie on these two, erasing the turd Rohit Shetty gave us in 2015