Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Most overrated pair to reunite after 7 years. - Page 2

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Considering your ID name, calling Shah-Kajol an overrated pair is the death of irony in the worst possible way😆 But chalo, kher hai

anything and everything with Shah will always be special❤️

That's not called irony. Srk Kajol pairing is quite hyped unlike Vicky and Katrina pairing, so the former is more likely to be overrated than the latter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ya most over rated 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Do you mean personal decisions? I haven’t followed what she’s up to much to be honest as she and her husband have been so irritating.

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Some of her recent decisions are kind of making sure slip out if relevancy 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

These are two different matters though. Shipping a real life couple and disliking an on screen pair. Now if OP was saying that Katrina is a better actress than Kajol then this would be highly debatable and quite controversial  (and this comes from someone who finds Katrina likeable). And it’s all a matter of preference- i can totally see how people could feel fatigued by this pairing as they’ve been marketed over and over again.I personally don’t need to see another movie with these 2 as couple. Same for Deepika/Ranveer- tired of seeing them on screen together. Now Anushka/Ranveer is a pair I never get tired of seeing together - their chemistry is sizzling.

Considering your ID name, calling Shah-Kajol an overrated pair is the death of irony in the worst possible way😆 But chalo, kher hai

Edited by Sorein - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sorein

Do you mean personal decisions? I haven’t followed what she’s up to much to be honest as she and her husband have been so irritating.

I meant some of the awful films 😂 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

That's not called irony. Srk Kajol pairing is quite hyped unlike Vicky and Katrina pairing, so the former is more likely to be overrated than the latter.

Na ah.. I meant anyone who's a fan of Katrina finding anyone else overrated in any capacity is the death of irony..

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she’s talking about SRK-Kajol as an on screen jodi. I kind of agree with her. I don’t think their chemistry is all that. But chemistry is very subjective. Personally I think Kajol has much better chemistry with Aamir than SRK.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

No wonder KHo is the creator of GUTS gang group...gutsy aur bade Dilwale hi repeat kar sakte hai is couple ko iss zamane mein... 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

jitne taunt marne ho maar lo.....these two still melt my heart😳❤️

I know quite a few people who are not a fan of either but love them as couple, no other couple even comes close to them and the fact that a movie like DW earned that much was just coz of them

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, when we compare to then to legendary pairs like Dilip- Vyjayanthimala, Dev Anand- Waheeda Rehman, Amitabh-Rekha, Dharmendra- Hema, Rajesh Khanna,- Sharmila Tagore.