The Honey and the moon- prarish ( one shot)

Posted: 1 years ago

The Honey and the moon

One shot - Prarish

11 am in a five star hotel suite at Manali

He woke with the sounds of dhol outside his room and jumped out of his bed , peeping through the heavy curtains . A marriage function was going on at the swimming pool . 

He and his wife with the rest of his siblings and their spouses reached the venue late nite and went off to bed feeling exhausted from the long journey. Just then a message popped on his phone which was from his wife , pratha 

U are the most disgusting human species on the planet and i regretted marrying u. I am going elsewhere to celebrate my honey on the moon.

He was shocked. What the hell?? Pratha this is a lame joke. He rang her number but it was unreachable. 

Is she kidnapped?? Could someone be stalking her phone and sending him the message on her behalf. Where is she ?? 

He quickly rushed towards the next room which was occupied by his brother Ritesh and wife Reem 

The duo were shocked to see the message as well. Where could pratha be ??? She disappeared in thin air?? . 

Even the newlyweds , his cousin and spouse who occupied the following room , weren't aware of her whereabouts. 

A puzzling fact. Where did she go?? Why was she upset?? For godsake , we came for a honey moon. To cherish our marriage life. 

Thousands of questions in his mind but no answer. 

The second message popped.

Hei honey, what's up 

I found the moon 

He was confused. Why is she sending such ambiguous messages?? What was she upto?? Is she planning a surprise on their honeymoon.

He freaked out with the third message and ran towards the swimming pool which was located on the ground floor 

The message stated 

Honey i am in the pool 

Waiting for the moon 

Minutes later at the swimming pool.

She was still nowhere found. Every head turned towards him who was clad only in a pyjama covering his legs with a bare top. The bride seated at the mandap beside the groom was giving him that look

Hei hottie why not u be my dulha. 

He ignored the hard stares frantically searching for his wife showing off her snap in his phone to the puzzled public attending a wedding ceremony. 

Frustrated ,  he snatched the microphone from the master of ceremony who was none other than the groom's uncle and made a bizarre statement that made the puzzled say.

What the heck is this crazy dude talking??.

The statement was 

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am on honeymoon.

This morning when i woke up my honey was missing and said she is going with her honey to the moon . I am searching for my honey who claimed to be on the moon . Perhaps with another honey. 

I am confused . She stated to come at the pool side but I don't see her around. Not sure if she had reached the moon with her honey still left behind.

I am sorry for interrupting into ur function but i have to look for my disappeared honey coz if I don't then my own family will send me to the moon when i returned home for losing their precious daughter in law 

Before he continued further the devastating speech that made all present rolled their eyes, the fourth message popped up from pratha 

Stop confusing people honey 

Ur moon is in the gym. 

Come fast 

Am waiting to sweat 

He bid farewell to the guests by stating.

Oh sorry , i found my honey 

She is in the gym waiting to perspire.

Perhaps she has started with the equipments.

I will just give a helping hand. 

Thank you and sorry once again.

He rushed towards the lobby lift to proceed to the fifth floor where the gym was located. 

At the gym 

There were four ladies exercising . One with the punching bag , the other on a cycle and two running on thread mills. They were body builders preparing for their next tournament in Manali. 

Pratha was still nowhere . He was starting to feel dizzy. He was sure now that she was kidnapped. 

Then he thought to himself. I am all alone without my team. Maybe i could get help from these strong women. 

" Idk , ladies, i am looking for my honey who claimed to be on the moon with her other honey. I don't know if she has another honey coz i am the one tied to her in marital bond so i am the legal honey. Perhaps some illegal honey out there kidnapped her and i have to stop him before he takes her to the moon for his honeymoon. Ladies, i am also on a honeymoon but without a honey i just felt like drowning towards the moon. I am extremely devastated. I don't know where my honey is . So could u sweeties pls help me out. I would be glad . 

The women exchanged glances . Then one approached him with a wide smile. He felt relieved. At least he was gonna get a helping hand. 

Seconds later,

Ahhh!!! He screamed in vain when she grabbed his male pride tightly and said 

Let me squeeze ur honey. 

So u could land on the moon without any help !!

Followed by a hard punch straight into his face through her boxing gloves that resulted in him landing on the hard cold marble floor unconscious for three freaking hours till his brother , Ritesh found him , who sprinkled some water from a glass jug on his swollen face with one black eye .

Bhai , wake up , bhai.  Pratha is found. She messaged on my phone that she is waiting for u in the room . 

Upon listening to his brother, he rushed towards his room but she was still absent. Where the hell is she?? God , who is playing games with me. 

Ritesh , who followed his sibling into the room was confused as well.

I think bhai, it's better we inform the police?? 

At the police station at 4 pm, Manali 

His bizarre speech left the officer seated opposite writing his statement, speechless and frowning thinking, is this man for real???

Sir, i am on honeymoon. This morning, my wife texted me that she was going to the moon with another honey. Then she said to come to pool area to be her honey and reach the moon. Then she said go to the gym and u will get ur honey on the moon. Sir, i am depressed coz i cannot find my honey who have landed on the moon.

Ritesh could see that his brother was going through emotional trauma that he could barely think and speak clearly. That was the time he realized rishab's deep feelings for pratha. She was his true love . Reem planned to separate the duo but Ritesh changed his mind to play a cupid instead. He was determined to look for his sister in law.  

He interrupted instantly before the inspector refused to handle the case 

Sir, my brother is panicked at the moment. What he meant is that his wife is missing since morning. Then he showed the texted messages. 

Sir, we believed she could be kidnapped. Could u please look into the matter. 

The officer nodded. 

As soon as rishab reached the hotel, he collapsed at the lobby. An ambulance was called upon. His blood sugar was found to be low. He didn't eat anything for the day in search of his missing wife. 

He was discharged in an hour after receiving glucose dose. Ritesh took him to a restaurant. He ate very little and then sobbed to his slumber whispering my honey is on the moon .

Ritesh sighed . Poor bhaiya. Honeymoon pey aya aur seeda moon pey pahunchgeya honey ko dhoonte dhoonte. 

Minutes later Ritesh returned to his room after making sure his sibling was fine and sound asleep.

As he opened the door to his room, he was shocked to see pratha sitting with reem on his bed. It seemed they were in the mid of a heated argument 

Pratha!! He screamed and rushed towards her holding her hand. Are u alright. Rishab's been looking for u like crazy the whole day. He really loves u . I never knew his feelings were so deep. 

Pratha smirked as she looked towards Reem. Ritesh found something was fishy. 

Am I missing anything here, ladies, he enquired , puzzled 

Then pratha replied politely, 

Ritesh , ur wife challenged me last nite when we reached here that rishab had only loved her and what he had for me was just infactuation. I decided to proof to her his love for me . I know i did wrong to him but i had no choice. Ur wife wouldn't stop taunting me. She is still in the delusion that he had only loved her . She even stated that he would run back into her arms. I had no choice. She was getting out of control . This was the only way to open her eyes that she is a history for him and i am the present. She has to accept the fact. 

Ritesh couldn't believe his ears and gave a hard stare to the annoyed lady seated right in front of him ignoring his glance. 

Reem, i can't believe u could stoop this low. That was my brother , for god sake. U can't judge his feelings. He moved on. Just accept it 

Reem was shocked to see the changes in her husband who was supposed to be her partner in crime to take revenge against his bro and SIL. 

Pratha smiled and walked away towards her room to her distraught sleeping husband who loved her dearly that her being missing in action on the first day of their honeymoon in Manali made him confused between the honey and the moon. She planned a romantic outing for the next day. This time with her honey on a full honeymoon. 

The end 

This was how the honeymoon track could have been at least executed to keep the suspense with romance rather than the seven asuras and whats not. ( Eyes rolling) 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago

Nice story poor Rishab I’m sure he will be happy to see his wife 

Nice title.poor rishab was searching for pratha .glad that ritesh realized how much deep their love is n stopped supporting reem to separate prarish.

Another Great Story.

Honey And Moon 

Pratha  Sure Give Rishabh The Run Around On Their Honeymoon

😂

Originally posted by pranurosid

Writers should read this😆 

They don't stalk the forum . So much creativity shared by many writers.

They are hell bent on writing horrible tracks.

Originally posted by SilverBell

Another Great Story.

Honey And Moon 

Pratha  Sure Give Rishabh The Run Around On Their Honeymoon

😂

Hi nicita, 

The idea came when i was watching Saturday episode.

Well, he's an army guy. A little exercise won't harm🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Nice title.poor rishab was searching for pratha .glad that ritesh realized how much deep their love is n stopped supporting reem to separate prarish.

Tq dear😍😍

That should be the way . One separates the other a cupid. Husband going against wife would be fun to watch. 

Btw i rcvd ur dm. 

Will read ur story on this weekend and comment.

Tq for informing

Originally posted by rbb1

Nice story poor Rishab I’m sure he will be happy to see his wife 

Tq dear😍😍

He needs little exercise 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Aniash

Tq dear😍😍

He needs little exercise 🤣🤣🤣

of course he does lol, hope we get another story from you soon