•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 months ago

What happened to Sejal Mother can't understand her any more she wanted Sejal near her so ask her to agree for marriage and no getting angry on her for not being exited for the marrage all Know she didn't want to gat married and is ready that her daughter should leave to London forgetting her dreams can anybody help me on this

I think its  her insecurities that one day Sejal might find out her real ID and leave them ?

Thank you so much for replay but can't she see Sejal is not happy with this marrage ever her bff find out why can't she

Any idea on how Sejal and tintin marriage is going to break  we all know it won't happen but how any ideas

Originally posted by shiyvariya

Any idea on how Sejal and tintin marriage is going to break  we all know it won't happen but how any ideas

Sejal khakra jalaayegi. smiley36

I feel Jatin ( Tintin) should get a little more screen space. His perspective on Sejal has to be explored a bit more. 

And yeah, I would like to see Tintin as a sensible understanding man. I hope the makers won't turn him into grey. Alisha hi kaafi hai. 

Not only Alisha the whole Yuhans family is v negative except 2 or 3 peoples .

And I think Yuhan is aware of some of Arun weak points that's is why he gives up infront of him I found it funny though ?

Spy Bahu