Rishmi ff Love deserve a second chance Part 10 updated

Posted: 1 years ago

Part 1 

Hii Guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got discharged from hospital but Lakshmi didn't came to see him even for once. Rishi feels very bad about it.

Neelam: (concerned) Ayush please take Rishi to his room and make sure that he will rest atleast for one week.

Ayush: Ok Mami.

Ayush take Rishi to his (Rishi) Room but Rishi refused to go to his room,

Rishi: (painfully) Ayush please take me to your room, I won't feel good in this room without Lakshmi.

Ayush: (I know bhai that you love Lakshmi bhabhi) but when will you realize it.

Ayush then take Rishi to his (Ayush)  Room, and left the room to bring Rishi's medicine.

Rishi thought,

I love Lakshmi because Dadi used to say that whom we love the most, we remember them when we are on death bed. I remember Lakshmi when   I thought that I am going to die. I love her innocence, her cuteness, her village talk,  her beliefs, her care, her selfless love. I love you Lakshmi.  I will come tomorrow and will bring you back in the house which you make home.

With this thought he slept.

On the Other Hand,

Lakshmi thought, (crying)

Why Matarani Why me,  First you take away my parents then you make me meet Rishi and then we got married. I thought that this is a new start of my life which was fill with happiness but I was so wrong,  he married me because of his horoscope. He just stabbed my heart, my soul,  my trust. Now I  am sure his mother will come surely to take me with her or If I refused she will insult me and will try to purchase my love for Rishi.

(Looking at Shalu and Bani) 
I have no worries for me but my sisters are my responsibilities and if they will see Neelamji' act then they will broke down and their trust on world will shattered. No I can't let this happen and even if tomorrow I will handle everything then till when I  will handle. No in this city I have to meet them everyday here or there.  It will affect Shalu and Bani and make their life miserable. No I  won't let them destroy my sister's life.  I want peace for them which will they won't get here. We have to leave this city.

(Determined) Yes, we will leave this city tomorrow itself.

Then Lakshmi call someone,

(Other side Person's voice is not audible to us)

Lakshmi : I am coming tomorrow. Please arrange a place for us to live.  And if there is a vacancy in any job. I will do that job.

Lakshmi :Thank you so much

Then Lakshmi goes to window saw the moon and start thinking about Rishi.

Lakshmi thought

This is the last dat of us in Mumbai Rishi.  From tomorrow onwards you don't have to see me. I hope now you will be happy with the love of your life.

With this thought she fakes a smile.

On the other hand,

Rishi sleep got disturbed, so he waked up and goes to his room's window and start seeing the moon.

Rishi thought,

Lakshmi you know what today I realized that I can't live without you yaar. I just love you so much that I can't express. Just wait for tonight, I will come to tomorrow morning itself to you and will bring you back in this house. I know you will not forgive me easily. But I will do anything to get your forgiveness. I will make you fall in love with me again.  I will never let you go away from me and I promise I will always keep you happy.

With this thought he smiles.

Next Morning,

Rishi start getting ready,

Rishi thought,

I am coming Lakshmi to take you back in this house as Mrs. Lakshmi Rishi Oberoi, my wife, this house daughter in law. I will get you back in this house at any cost.

With this thought Rishi comes downstairs,

Neelam saw him and got worried,

Neelam: (worriedly)  Where are you going Rishi.  Tomorrow itself you got discharged and now you are going to office.  No you won't go to office atleast for two weeks.

Rishi: (calmly) Mom I am not going to office but Lakshmi' house to get her back in this house. Because I had realized that my true love is Lakshmi. I really love her mom. I can't live without her.  If I lost her then I don't whether this markesh dosh will take my life or not but if I lost my Lakshmi naa then I will surely die in her love. I need her mom.  She has become my addiction. You know mom I didn't sleep in our room since Lakshmi has left this house because every corner of our room has her memories.  So please try to understand mom I can't live without her so please don't stop me today, I will bring her back then I will do everything whatever you will say.

Neelam realize Rishi's love for Lakshmi.

Neelam: Ok but take ayush with you.

Rishi: (happily) Thank you so much mom.

Ayush and Rishi left.

After 15 mins,

Rishi reach Lakshmi's house with Rose bouquet .

He knocked,

Neha open the door,

Neha: What do you need?

Rishi didn't said anything and come inside. Ayush also come inside.

Rishi: (shouting) Lakshmi where are you Lakshmi.  Lakshmi Lakshmi.

Rano coming outside.

Rano : Why are you shouting. 

Rishi: Chachi ji where is Lakshmi.

Neha: She is not here.

Rishi: (madly)  Oh so she has gone to jewelry store.

Rano: (angry)  She is neither here nor in jewellery store.  Aree She is not in Mumbai.

Rishi: (shocked)  What do you mean by that.

Rano: (angrily)  She has left Mumbai with Shalu and Bani. Before you ask I make it clear to you that we don't know where she has left.

Rishi: (angrily) Where she has gone. How could she left. She didn't think about me once.  She didn't even come to meet me.

Ayush tries to calm down rishi but in vain.

Rishi: (determined) I will find Lakshmi soon and will take her back to Oberoi Mansion.

That's it for today I hope you guys will like today's part.

What do you that Will Rishi be able to find Lakshmi? Will Lakshmi forgive Rishi?  Will She come back to Oberoi Mansion?

Please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always.

Keep supporting my this story too like my other stories.

Thank you for reading my story.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹

Take Care πŸ‘

And many part of the story is updated on Wattpad.  So please go and read it out. 

This is what I want she to walk away from him and then he realizes the importance of her in his life and he becomes mad for her.

And it's more interesting than the show and it's what I expect from the writers of the show. But that writer has ruined the show badly.

I really loved this part , Update soon..❀️

Very nice FF Abhi please update soon !

Originally posted by A_bhi_23

This is what I want she to walk away from him and then he realizes the importance of her in his life and he becomes mad for her.

And it's more interesting than the show and it's what I expect from the writers of the show. But that writer has ruined the show badly.

Hii guys,

Very sorry for irregular updates but I have a very busy schedule nowadays. So very sorry for that. I hope you guys will understand.  So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

7 years later,

Lady:  Paru get up,  Get up my baccha.

A Cute 5 year old girl is shown, who is sleeping huging a cute teddy bear.

Lady: If you will not wake up then I will give the chocolate fudge to Aaru.

Girl: (waking up and pouting cutely) No Mumma fudge's are mine, no one else will eat it.

Lady: (laughing)  Ok Baccha but for that you have to wake up and get ready for the school.

Girl: (smilingly)  Ok Mumma

After sometime,

Girl: Mumma in my school there is a essay competition.

Lady: (happily) Oh great Baccha,  you should participate in that.

Girl: (sadly)  But the topic is "My best Papa" but I didn't even saw my papa. Where is my papa.

Lady: (controlling her emotions)  Beta he is in Out of Station, he will come soon.

Girl: (little angry)  You always say this mumma.

Girl left from there angrily.

(I know you guys know that the little is Pari  Bajwa and the lady is Lakshmi Bajwa)

Shalu: Di Why don't you tell her the truth.  She has the right to know the truth.

Bani: Yes di, it will decrease your pain atleast.

Lakshmi: (angrily)  How could you both think  like this. Do you have any idea what are you saying? Did you see her age. She is just a 5 year old Girl. How could I told her the truth of parents. If I told her the truth of her parents then she will broke down.  She will never be able to trust on people,  on relations.  And you are saying that I should tell her the truth.

Shalu: Sorry di we became emotional and said these stuff. Please forgive us Di.

Bani: Yes di Please forgive us.

Lakshmi :Ok I am forgiving you this time but remember that after today don't discuss this topic with me. What if Pari listen about it. How will I answer her questions.

Shalu and Bani nods.

On the other hand,

Pari is sitting in garden,

Lakshmi: (lovingly)  Beta I know you want to meet your Dad but I said naa He is a very busy man but he loves you a lot. And I promise I  will make you meet your dad one day surely.  But for that you have to be a Good Girl because your dad loves good girl and see what he has sent for you. ( showing her a gift box)

οΏΌ

Pari: (happily)  Wow Mumma, I love it.  Dad really loves me. He sent me such a beautiful doll.  Please say thank you to Dad on my behalf.

Lakshmi : (Fake happily)  Yeah, Sure baccha. Now Bani maasi is waiting for you. Just go to school otherwise you will get late.

Pari : ( Kissing Lakshmi) Ok Mumma.  Bye

Lakshmi : (Kissing pari)  Bye Baccha.

Pari left.

Lakshmi thought (she is crying)

Baccha I can't told you the truth that this gift isn't send by your father. I am really sorry paru. I am really sorry.

After 5 minutes,

Lakshmi compose herself and told her self,

No Lakshmi you can't fall weak, you have your own small world in which you have pari, Shalu and Bani.

She goes inside.

Lakshmi : Shalu, we are getting late.  Please come fast.

Shalu :Coming Di.

Shalu comes and both left for their Cafe.

On the other hand,

A Man is shown who is sleeping on bed  and having a dream.

Dream:

A girl is shown running and is laughing whole heartily.

Girl : If you have power then Catch me.

Boy: You are challenging me, I will caught you up for sure now.

Girl: (still laughing)  No you can't.

Boy: No I will caught you up.

Boy was running behind the girl but then suddenly fog comes there and the girl disappeared in it.

Boy: ( panicked) Where are you?  See I  don't like this kind of pranks.  Just come out otherwise I won't talk to you. 

But the girl didn't came.

Boy searched the girl here or there but can't able to find her.

Boy: (panicked) Where are you ? Where are you Sweetheart?

With this a boy wakes up panicking.

Boy: (shout)  Lakshmiiiiii

(Yaa the boy is non other than Rishi  and the girl is Lakshmi)

Hearing his shout Ayush comes there,

Ayush : ( Giving a glass of lemonade) Please drink this you will feel better. Bhai why do you drink so much. It's not good for health. See yourself, what you have made of yourself.

Rishi drinks the whole glass in a go and feels a little  better.

Rishi: (sadly)  I drink to forget my pain, the loneliness which only Lakshmi can fill.  You know what, I am taking breathes, my heart is beating but for outter world but for me I died the same day when Lakshmi left Mumbai. You know naa I am still finding her but don't know where is she right now. I pray to god everyday to make me meet her once.  I will tell her my feelings and will bring her back in any cost.

Ayush: I am sure, you will meet bhabhi very soon. And everything will become normal and good like before.

Rishi:Yeah

Ayush: (remembering something)  Aree I forgot to tell you that aaru is coming today. He have sent a list of gifts which he wanted from all of us.  (Giving him A Envelope ) It is for you, sent by aaru.

Hearing Aaru name, Rishi smiles.

Rishi: (little happy)  Only he is the one who can make me happy after Lakshmi. He is my jaan after Lakshmi. I can do anything for him.

Rishi reads the list,

Rishi: (shocked) this much big list. He isn't shy and introverted like Devika and isn't gone on raj too and then on whom.

Ayush: (happily)  On her best Friend 'Pari'

Just then Sonia calls Ayush. So Ayush leaves.

Rishi thinking,

Why I feel happy hearing Pari's name just like that I have a connection with her.  Just like I can feel lakshmi is near me. Like pari has a connection with Lakshmi.

But his thoughts interrupted as Sonia came and asked him to get ready fast as Devika and her family is coming in sometime.

So keeping his thoughts aside,  he goes to get ready.

That's it for today

I hope you guys will like it. And sorry for mistakes. Please ignore my mistakes. 

Do votes and comments.

Take Care.

Hii guys,

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got ready and comes downstairs,
Rishi calls someone.

Rishi: I have send you a list, I want everything mentioned in list in 30 minutes.

Rishi cut the call.

Neelam: (Calling Sanjay)  Does the cupcakes ready?

Sanjay: Mam I am just making the batter for cupcakes.

Neelam: How lazy you have become. Just get the cupcakes ready.  Aarav loves Cupcakes a lot.

Rishi hear everything and remember, Lakshmi and His Cake Batter Masti.

Rishi: (to himself) Lakshmi you are in my every moment and memory.  Where are you sweetheart. Please come back now. You have given me enough punishment. Just come back.

Ahana comes there and saw Rishi engrossed in his thoughts and she sign  Ayush.

Ahana and Ayush call Rishi, Rishi comes out of his thought.

Ahana: (happily)  See bhai,  I have purchased this watch for Aaru. How it is.

Rishi : Very Nice.

Ayush: (happily)  And see What I had get it for Aaru.  Cricket Kit.  You know what, it is his wish that he want to play Cricket with full family.

Rishi: (little shocked)  Really, But Mom and Dadi will never agree.

Sonia: (happily) You're wrong bhai.  Mom and Dadi loves Aaru a lot and even I can say more than you.

Rishi: I know. Because he is so cute that no can resist to love him.

Ayush: Correct.

Ahana: Aree Sonia.  Let's go we have to get ready.

Sonia: Ok let's go.

They both leave.

Ayush: (worried)  What happened Bhai,  I can sense that something is disturbing you.

Rishi: I was just thinking about Par

But before Rishi could complete his sentence,  Virender call Ayush. So Ayush left.

Rishi: (to himself)  What is my connection with Pari.  Whenever I listen or thought about Pari.  I always feel that I have a connection with her.  But how can this possible. Neither I meet her nor even see her face.  Even I don't know about her family.  Then Why always I feel a connection with her.  Why.

Rishi was thinking about this just then, A servant comes and give him some shopping bags and told Rishi that Whatever Items was mentioned in the list, he had purchased. After that the servant leaves.

After 15 minutes,

A car horn voice could be heard,

Neelam: (happily)  Devika and her family have arrived.

Sonia: (excited)  Yes Mom,  finally after two years.

Devika, Raj and Aaru comes inside, Neelam does there Aarti. Devika hugs everyone and Raj takes elder's blessings and then comes to youngsters. Aaru also take everyone's blessings.

Raj: How are you Rishi and Ayush.

Rishi: We are fine and very happy to see you here.

Raj: And how are you my beautiful saalis?

Ahana: Very Angry.

Raj: But Why?

Sonia: Because you have come after 2 years jiju.

Raj: I am really sorry my dear saalis, please forgive me.

Ahana: But on one condition.

Raj: Which Condition?

Ahana: You have to stay with us for at least one week.

Raj: Ahana but I had made another plan after 3 days, we altogether will go to Shimla for a small trip.

Sonia: Really Jiju, it will be fun. Even Rishi will come.

Rishi: You know naa I never go for trips.

Ayush: But Bhai you have to go for a project.  You remember Mr. Sharma's project. You have to go to check the site and for signing the deal.

Rishi: Oh yaa, I forget.  Ok I  Will come.

Everyone smiles.

(Because it is there plan to make go with them because they knew Rishi never lived happily after Lakshmi sudden Disappearance.)

Just then Aaru comes and pout cutely.

Aaru: (Cutely)  No one here loves me. Everyone is just talking to Mumma and Papa.  I think I shouldn't come here. 

(Everyone understands Aaru's Drama)

Rishi: If Aaru doesn't need his gift then I will tell Sanjay to return it back to the shopkeeper.

Ayush: Yes bhai, you're right. Even I will return the Cricket Kit.

Hearing the Word, Cricket Kit.  Aaru becomes so happy.

Aaru: (happily) Mamaji please give me gifts?

Ayush: But you're angry with us naa.

Aaru: (Cutely)  No Mama ji,  I am not angry with you and maasis.  please give me my gift naa.

Then everyone comes and gives Aaru his gifts. Then Rishi comes and gives him many gifts.

Rishi: But I didn't understand one thing, Why did you asked for a doll.

Aaru: (Cutely)  It is for Pari. She always purchase or make something for me. She is my Best friend. So I thought to take something for here too.

Hearing Pari name,  Rishi again fall in thoughts. But soon Raj calls Rishi and he comes out of his thoughts.
Then they all have some chit chat.

In the Living Area,

Neelam: (Looking at Aaru) If Lakshmi and Rishi are together then they also have a cute child like Aaru and maybe of his age too.

Virender : Right, but Rishi's mistake is too big and because of his delay in realizing his love, he lost Lakshmi.  Don't know where is she but wherever she is, I pray she is safe and sound and happy too.

Rishi is crossing from there and hear his parents talks and again think about Lakshmi.

Rishi becomes teary eyed and goes to his room. In his room there is a big Picture of Lakshmi.

οΏΌ

Rishi: (crying) Where are you Lakshmi.  Today Mom and Dad are talking about our child.  If we have together then surely I want a girl child like you.  But you left me. I know I got late in realizing my love, even hurted you, I did every work that hurted you but Lakshmi Love deserve a second chance. Please give me my second chance please come back to me. Please. Please forgive me, this much punishment isn't enough. You know naa I live like a corpse in this 7 years.
Please forgive me now and come back to me.

Saying this Rishi start drinking, he had 2 or 3 glass, just then Ayush comes and saw him.

Ayush: What is this Rishi Bhai, Devika, Jiju and Aaru have come and you are drinking. What if aaru saw you in this condition. Please don't drink this, it will spoil your health.

Rishi: Ayush, I can't able to handle this pain (pointing towards his heart). I love her, I can't live without her.  Please Ayush, just tell Lakshmi to forgive me. She listens you very much. Tell her naa.

Ayush hugs Rishi and make him sleep.

Ayush: (praying to God)  Please make them meet once.  I know they love each other. Please make them meet because this house's happiness is Rishi bhai and Rishi bhai's happiness is Lakshmi Bhabhi. Since Rishi bhai lost his happiness, this family also lost his happiness.  So please return our happiness. Please God, Please.

That's it for today.

I know today's part is very boring but please cooperate with meπŸ˜…

Ignore my mistakes and suggestions are always welcome.

Take Care πŸ‘

Hii guys, 

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story, 

In The Sweet Cafe, 

Lakshmi and Shalu are working, 

Shalu: Di today there are so many customers? 

Lakshmi: Yeah,  because it is Winter time.  So tourist come to enjoy Shimla's beauty. 

Just then Lakshmi hear a Boy was talking with a Girl, 

Boy: I just married you because my dadi want me to get married to you. I wasn't able to say No to her. 

Girl: (crying) But you should informed me before our marriage. I had stopped the marriage myself. (Now crying and angrily) But you were so much coward that you couldn't able to tell me too.  You love Riya naa. You cheated me.  You just broke my heart.  You made a joke of my love.  I will never forgive you. I am thankful to God that I got to know the truth in two days of our marriage. I will give you divorced very soon.  And I will see your face again in my life.  You're just a cheap person.  I just a hate you. 

Hearing all this boy got angry and was about to slap the girl, but someone stopped his hand, and slapped him hardly.  

(Yaa-Yaa I know that you know that the Girl is Lakshmi) 

Lakshmi: (Very Angrily) How dare you to slap this girl.  First you got married to her just for your so called reasons and when she got to know and questioned you.  You tried to slap her. Aree you are so shameless person, after doing this much you have this much guts to slap her, to prove yourself right. People like you don't deserve girls like her.  Just get out of my cafe. 

Boy: (angrily) Who are you to talk in My personal matters.  And how dare you to slap me. I will m

Lakshmi: (interrupting him) How dare you to talk to me like that,  I am the owner of this cafe.  So just don't provoke me to do something which I will regret.  Before I do something just get lost.

Boy didn't budge from his position. 

So Lakshmi call the security guard and ask him to throw him(boy) out. 

Lakshmi : (to girl) Just don't care and make yourself stronger.  That guy doesn't deserve your love and tears. And Remember one thing Never Ever Trust someone easily. 

Girl Nods. 

Then the girls leaves from there.

Shalu: Di Why did you interfere in their( boy and girl)'s fight? 

Lakshmi: You very well know the answer Shalu. Whenever I see something like what happened with me year ago. It's just fresh up my wounds. I can't forget what happened with me. But you know naa Pari's arrival in my life changed my life.  She is my life. She is my happiness. Her Happiness is my Happiness. Her happiness is most important thing for me and for that I have to make sure  that Pari will never get to know about her parent's past. At any cost I can't let her know the truth. 

Shalu was about to say something, just then Lakshmi phone rings. The call is from Bani.  Lakshmi picks up 

Bani: (worried) Di Woh Actually Since Pari has returned from school, she is not opening the door of her room. 

Lakshmi: (worried)  What, Why is Pari is not opening the door. Does someone say anything to her or Does something happened with her. Didn't you asked what happened to her. 

Bani: (worriedly) I tried but she is not responding to me. Just come home fast. 

Lakshmi: (Worriedly) Yes, We are coming in 15 minutes. 

Shalu: Rita Just take Care of Cafe,  we are going home. 

Rita nods. 

Lakshmi reached home, Lakshmi comes to Bani and asked her. 

Lakshmi: (worriedly) Where is Pari now.  

Bani: In her room. 

Shalu and Lakshmi comes to her room and knocks the door, 

Lakshmi: Baccha ooen the door, What happened beta.  Just tell me what happened. 

Shalu: (Worried but lovingly) Pari Beta open the door, I have brought your favorite Sweet Cham Cham. 

Pari: No Maasi, I don't want that I didn't want to talk to anyone. No one loves me.  

Lakshmi: Baccha Everyone loves you so much,  please open the door beta.  Please tell us what happened, I will solve the problem. 

Pari: No I  am not going to open the door. 

Lakshmi: (To Shalu and Bani)  Now Only One person can handle Pari. 

Bani and Shalu nod. 

Lakshmi call someone, 

Lakshmi: (on call) Pari is not opening the door from past 2 hours. She is not even telling us the problem. 

Lakshmi: Ok 

Lakshmi : (to Shalu and Bani)  He is coming in 30 mins, 

After 25 minutes, 

Someone enter in the house, 

Lakshmi : (little relieved)  I was waiting for you, She is not opening the door. 

Person: Don't Worry, I will talk to her. 

Person goes to her room and knock the door, 

Person: (lovingly) Buddy,  what happened to my buddy. See  What I have brought for you chocolate, Ice cream, Cakes, and Your most favorite Cham Cham. 

Pari: No buddy. I didn't need them. 

(Lakshmi, Shalu,  and Bani are watching the person) 

Person: (calmly)  Oh I get it.  So you are angry with Aarav. Right. 

Pari: Right Buddy. He goes to his Mom's house without informing me.

(Lakshmi, Shalu and Bani got highly shocked that Pari is upset for such a silly reason) 

Lakshmi: (slowly)  She has gone on her father.  He also used to get upset on silly things. 

Person : But I had a news of him,  He is coming back in three days.  And you know what you and I  are going to watch movies too.  Now please open the door Buddy. 

Pari: Promise Buddy. 

Person: Promise Buddy. 

Pari opens the door and take all the food stuff and start eating them lovingly. 

Lakshmi : (to person)  Thank you Sanskar for helping me.  But how you got to know that she is upset because of Aarav. 

Sanskar: I know my buddy very well and in another way I can say that I know Pari more than you. 

Lakshmi: (fake annoyingly)  You both Buddy are just same. Annoying and Dramabaaz. 

Sanskar: ( annoyingly) I am Dramebaaz. 

Lakshmi : (Angrily)  Yes, you are. 

Shalu: Guys,  Don't get start again. 

Sanskar: (calmly)  Ok, Now Let's get ready you trio.  We have to go to theater. 

Shalu: I can't go with you guys. As today in Cafe, there are many customers and Rita will not able to manage them alone. So I have to go.

Bani: Even I can't come with you guys because I have a project which I have to submit tomorrow. 

Saying this Shalu and Bani left. 

After that Sanskar, Pari and Lakshmi goes to to theater and watched a comedy movie. After that they eat Ice cream and click some pictures. 

Screen end with their Happy faces. 

That's it for today guys. 

Sorry for late update. 

Please Ignore my mistakes as I  typed very hurriedly. So please ignore my mistakes and suggestions are welcome always. 

Do votes and comments.  Share your opinions. 

Take careπŸ‘

Hii guys,

I know I didn't update the story from many days but I was very busy because of Holi festival. I am really sorry for the delay. So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story.

3 days Later,

Oberoi Mansion,

Neelam: Sanjay Have everything prepared?

Sanjay: Yes Mam,  Everything is prepared.  Cars are also ready.

Neelam: Ok Call everyone for breakfast.

Sanjay: Ok Mam.

Screen shift to Rishi Room,

Rishi is talking to Lakshmi's photo.

Rishi: Lakshmi I don't where are you right know but Today I was going to Shimla.  Although everyone goes to place like shimla with their loved ones or better half, even I dreamed of going there with you but my crimes are so big that you left me.  I know I deserve this but my heart wants you badly. Please come back to me. (He start crying and after two minutes he compose himself and says ) I didn't want you to be sad. So please don't be sad I have came here to inform you that I am going to Shimla for 1 week due to some business work and Ayush,  Ahana, Sonia are also going with me to Devika's home but I don't why I feeling that I will get you there surely. I am getting very strong feeling. Please Lakshmi came back to me Please.

Just then someone knock on the door of his room.

Rishi opened the door,

Sanjay: Woh Bhaiya Neelam Mam called everyone in the hall.

Rishi: Ok I am coming in 5 minutes.

After 10 minutes, everyone comes in the hall,

Neelam: Have Breakfast, everything is   Aaru's favourite.

Aaru: Thank you Nani.

(aaru hugged Neelam. Now Neelam loves Aaru more than Rishi)

Rishi: (Fake annoyingly to Aaru)  Aaru you snatched my mom,  Now she cares for you more than me. (Rishi Pouts)

Aaru: (Happily)  Everyone loves me because I'm good boy naa

Rishi: (fake angrily)  Accha bacchu.

And start running behind Aaru. After running a lot, Rishi catch arru. Rishi kisses him.

Neelam: (to Virender)  Only Aaru can make Rishi smiles.  After Lakshmi departure,  Rishi forgot to live and smile. I commit a big mistake, I never realized Lakshmi's value.  Now because of my mistake my Rishi is living like a corpse, who is taking breathes but had no soul. I  hope Rishi  will find Lakshmi soon. And I will apologize to Lakshmi.

Virender : I am glad Neelam that you realize Lakshmi's value,  I know you are late but atleast you realize your mistakes.  I will pray to god that Rishi Will find Lakshmi soon.

After that everyone had their breakfast.

Raj: greets everyone.

Virender: (happily) Always stay happy beta.

Raj: Thank you Chacha ji.

After that Devika hugs everyone.
Then Everyone left.

At Airport,

Everyone are chit chatting but Rishi was doing some important mails.

Sonia: Bhai we are going to Shimla, atleast please leave the work for day please.

Rishi: You know naa Sonia, I am coming with you because of business work. Then I  have to do my work.

Ahana: (to everyone very slowly)  I hope that Lakshmi will return soon and make Rishi bhai like his old self who loves everyone, used to stay happy.  I miss my old bhai very much.

Devika: I also missed bhai'old self

Sonia and Ayush: (together)  Me too.

Raj: I never meet Lakshmi Bhabhi but I can she is a gem that why everyone miss her so much. I will pray to god that she will return soon.

(Me: when everyone is saying then she have to return surely)

Rishi POV

I know my this rude behavior hurts everyone.  But without you Lakshmi,  my family is incomplete. And you know what today my heart is beating really fast and my heart is saying that  I am coming near you.  I don't know why but my heart is saying.

Rishi's POV ended.

Aaru: (to Ahana)  Maasi I will make you meet my best friend Pari. She is super cute like me. She always help me in studies. She is also a topper like me.

Ahana: (lovingly)  Accha then I will surely meet that cutie girl.

Just then there is a announcement to board the flight.

Everyone board their flight,

Ahana and Sonia are sitting together

Rishi and Ayush are sitting together

Devika,  Raj and Aarav are sitting together.

Rishi board the flight and sleeps.

Ayush saw this and opened his mobile and opened a photo.  He looks at that photo lovingly

Ayush: (slowly) Where are you. Why did you left me.  You know naa I really  love you but I can't tell this everyone because everyone is already worried for Rishi bhai. I always miss our banters, our arguments,  our silly talks Shalu. (Yes the girl is non other than Shalu)  You know what Shalu,  this is the only secret that I didn't told to Mama and Rishi bhai. I  never told them that I love you because if I  told it to Mama and Rishi bhai, then Rishi bhai will feel more guilty and Mama's health will deteriorate more and I didn't want that but I really miss you Shalu Aalu. Please come back. You know naa I can't even shoe my pain to someone other than you.  Since you lefted me I never smiled genuinely. But today I am feeling that I will meet you soon. I don't know that my feelings are right or not but I hope I will meet you soon.

Saying this Ayish closed his phone. But his talk was heard by Rishi.

Rishi P.O.V

I know Ayush you are very broken from inside. I know that you love Shalu.  I am really sorry bhai you are getting punished because of my crimes. I am feeling like really ashamed of myself. Everyone are sad and broken because of my stupidity. But I promise you Ayush,  I will find Lakshmi and Shalu soon.

Saying this a lone tear skipped from his eyes.

That's it for today I know it is a very short update but I will try to update a long part.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes and errors.

Please do votes and comments.

I hope that you will like today's part.

And I  will try to update my other story soon.

Take Care πŸ‘

Originally posted by A_bhi_23

Thank you so much 😊 

And I  have updated Part 2,3,4,5 . 

I hope you will like it. 

Originally posted by Sangana

Very nice FF Abhi please update soon !

I have updated.  Please read it 

Read all four parts continuously. Very nicely written.πŸ‘β€οΈ Finally, Rishi's redemption track begins! Can't wait for the next part :) By the way, I love the way you have portrayed Lakshmi in your story: strong, proud, and full of confidence.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now it's time for Rishi to play hard to get lakshmi back in his life but... I want Lakshmi shouldn't forgive Rishi for all his deeds that easily. Bring it on.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—