Disha Patani- latest to ruin her face with botox/fillers - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

Nose job? Or lip job? 

Lips..why r they so obsessed with lips.

Katrina, Anushka, Disha all looked so gorgeous before surgery. Kat looked like a doll in Namastey London

Very noticeable difference here.  Top of her nose looks shiny so maybe it’s just over contouring and not so subtle make up job. Hopefully.  

She also looks kind of sad.  

My goodness she is stunning!  always has had a fabulous figure, she looks like she has added a few pounds and that makes her even more voluptuous and less girlish. *It does look like she had work done in her nose, she looked quite ethnic before, now less so. BUT I do not blame her, India's audience is infatuated with age, looks and skin, so actresses who want to compete have to keep up because the audience will shame them into oblivion.  Funny how some low class actresses have boobs, nose and skin lightning things done then flaunt their purchased wares for the world to see and no one judges them and they even call them feminist progressives, while young ladies like Disha who never bothers anyone, works hard to keep herself looking great and mind their own business... get critiqued?

My opinion-NOT a humble one either: SHE is a 10 in the looks department, a beautiful woman.  I wish her the best.                                                                                                                                                                                  *ethnic bump or hump has been repaired and smoothed out, nose tip slightly thinned and up-lifted. I bet her profile now is razor straight and not aquiline like before, but still well proportioned. I think she looks great, a good practitioner did it.

Edited by CriticusExpert - 1 years ago
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Very noticeable difference here.  Top of her nose looks shiny so maybe it’s just over contouring and not so subtle make up job. Hopefully.  

She also looks kind of sad.  

I don't think its makeup....although I wish it was because she has one of the most gorgeous faces in BW...but lately she looks a little different every time I see her pic..

Dang she looks dead in the eyes 😕

Ok now I can see what you mean. I think her lips are overlined but the nose looks different (unless it’s extreme contouring). Her face, her choice so I wouldn’t criticise anyone choosing surgery. Her old nose looked charming and gave her character but I guess the standard is straight so it may have been a complex. People are not “ruined” because they had work done, let’s not be over dramatic. Let’s hope she didn’t do it to please anyone else but herself.

Edited by Sorein - 1 years ago

I think she got a nose job. That was the only feature "out of shape" if you will and it's a no wonder she succumbed to it. I think it takes about a year to reach its final shape.

Why does she suddenly have laugh lines of a 40 year old woman? Is it after effect of whatever surgery she got and will heal with time?

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

I think she got a nose job. That was the only feature "out of shape" if you will and it's a no wonder she succumbed to it. I think it takes about a year to reach its final shape.

Yes it does take a little while to "settle" not quite a year but a little time, she is certainly passed the swelling and purple marks...also perception of the people looking at her or the audience, because subcontiously our mind eyes adjusts, it tells us upon first look "there is a change" but that is what a good practitioner is supposed to do, make the change confusing and you start to wonder if you imagine it, or it's make-up etc (people are doing so right here on this post)...but eventually you see her as she is now, in particular when you do not see her everyday or know her features like maybe family does whom by the way will also adjust.  Have you ever looked at a friend or relative with a brand new radical hair style or color, your eyes tell you Woah..there's a change,,,but then you adjust. p.s. and no she does not have wrinkles or scars...in fact before this she did have a more pronounced naso-labial fold on the right side that is now blurred (that could be make up or the second hand benefit of the work). She is still too young to have wrinkles anyway, so I think she chose a perfect time to go for a tweek, not too early not too late.