Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disha Patani- latest to ruin her face with botox/fillers - Page 3

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sorein

Ok now I can see what you mean. I think her lips are overlined but the nose looks different (unless it’s extreme contouring). Her face, her choice so I wouldn’t criticise anyone choosing surgery. Her old nose looked charming and gave her character but I guess the standard is straight so it may have been a complex. People are not “ruined” because they had work done, let’s not be over dramatic. Let’s hope she didn’t do it to please anyone else but herself.

Right huh!Besides camaras are super unforgiving, they look for the most minuscule detail and they enhance it...in fact there is a punjabi movie (nothing big-just a small film) but I could not concentrate on it aside from the fact that it was crap,  because one of the female actresses has such a huge nose that is all I could see and kept wanting to put her under and fix that beak...shallow...maybe but true.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I couldnt even tell that was her 😆

Her body language shows hesitation and nervousness, not sadness.  It could be that this is one of her first few public outings trying out her new look, at home or on insta is not the same as a public appearance, so a girl can get a little anxiety and appear not to be quite herself...that day. But overall I would say she should be pretty pleased with the results.

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What she really needed was a stylist. Urvashi>Disha absolutely tacky dressers.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I never like liked her, always been unappealing to me.

But in this video she is looking good!😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nose job  lips and cheeks filler??

priya185 thumbnail

I think she had lip fillers

YourCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fringe

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7hVx_N_fS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= 

Yes was about to post this here her cheeks part looks swollen. She had cute face don’t understand why the hell she went for Botox or surgery. Her old look.          https://www.instagram.com/p/BrS0CFHlbo6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=                                                                 

So first ugly with surgery turn beautiful, then beautiful with surgery turn ugly ... 👏

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's like she can't even move it properly.She looks nice though.

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Lips..why r they so obsessed with lips.

Katrina, Anushka, Disha all looked so gorgeous before surgery. Kat looked like a doll in Namastey London

I agree Kat looked gorgeous in Namaste London but I guess she started her surgeries much before, it's just the after effects are showing horribly now, and also because she can't stop.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sorein

Doesn’t look like surgery to me but she looks unwell or like she’s been crying all night. Mmm

She kind of looks like she's about to burst into tears..