Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I don't think Arjun Rampal likes Jacqueline Fernandes

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZcbidTutE&list=RDGMEM916WJxafRUGgOvd6dVJkeQ&index=3

I don't know but he's looking at her in a weird way throughout this song. No love in his eyes. Now I don't know whether that's because he's a bad actor or because he genuinely dislikes Jacqueline.

The only place he looks happy is when she's flaunting her thighs. Granted, she has amazing thighs but that's the only time he looks happy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I can imagine why Arjun Rampal had a hard time pretending to be in awe of her. He’s already hot and so is his gf, why would he be ogling at shady Salman’s girl Friday Jackie for?! 

For all we know he was thinking, how the heck did she ever date Sajid khan the perv for so many years, yikes …. Which diluted whatever little awe his face was trying to conjure up. 

Have you watched the other song boond boond? I wish she wasn’t in it at all!

https://youtu.be/HC-Mp0Kbo9I

mintyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I can imagine why Arjun Rampal had a hard time pretending to be in awe of her. He’s already hot and so is his gf, why would he be ogling at shady Salman’s girl Friday Jackie for?! 

For all we know he was thinking, how the heck did she ever date Sajid khan the perv for so many years, yikes …. Which diluted whatever little awe his face was trying to conjure up. 

lol, but his ex-wife is much hotter than his girlfriend, don't you think?

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I literally, like, literally have no idea why people consider Jacqueline as hot. She's got a super-unattractive face. Like, super-duper unattractive. 

Originally posted by: mintyblue

lol, but his ex-wife is much hotter than his girlfriend, don't you think?

no sorry, I don’t think so. Not only do I not think so but heck no! 😆 I remember watching the Simi episode with him n his ex when they were both in their 20s/early 30s n feeling totally underwhelmed! But I get that she was a popular model at the time. miss India, etc, an a catch all in all which is always an added appeal! 

mintyblue thumbnail

I think Hrithik is hotter than Arjun Rampal

Arjun is objectively hot but he comes across as emotionless and/or stiff and/or stoned. He's just not soulful enough.

I love a man whose soul is reflected in his eyes, and somehow Arjun lacks that. There's a void there that I find unsettling.

TBH, Hrithik is beyond perfect.

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

I literally, like, literally have no idea why people consider Jacqueline as hot. She's got a super-unattractive face. Like, super-duper unattractive. 

she’s fair — never underestimate the power of white skin in Bollywood

She’s tall and is fit I guess, and sleeps with shady perverts like sajid khan for movies, so she gets to star in them. 

I’m not a fan either! Murder 2 is where she looked her best in my opinion n even that ain’t saying much. 

Arjun is objectively hot but he comes across as emotionless and/or stiff and/or stoned. He's just not soulful enough.

I love a man whose soul is reflected in his eyes, and somehow Arjun lacks that. There's a void there that I find unsettling.

we know, Minty, we all know that you think Hrithik is God’s gift to mankind. 

Arjun has some impressive movies under his belt and has impressed me in ways Hrithik hasn’t, really! The only time I’m in awe of Hrithik is when he’s dancing cuz he dances like a dream! Otherwise, there are plenty of good looking men out there if you know where to look. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Arjun Rampal has a dimple. Nothing beats that. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Arjun Rampal has a dimple. Nothing beats that. 

And i didn’t even factor that in! 😆