Final Audition Weekend - Discuss here

Posted: 1 years ago

Discuss the performances in the Final Audition and selections here.

Good opening performance by Samaira.👍🏼

Today's highlight for me was the Faiz - Pawandeep performance.

Also I really like how genuinely happy Arunita becomes when her trainees do well.  Faiz and Samaira both - the happiness and pride on her face was very good to watch.

I saw yesterday's episode this morning and liked Faiz and Samaira's performance the most. Chetanya also sang well but he seems to have a distinct Punjabi accent.

It would appear that the final 15 will have most on show yesterday, plus the 7  covered in the precap for today's episode. The only two not covered include Sayantani and Sargam.

It would be interesting to see which Captain gets whom.

The top 5 singers are possibly:

Arya
Faiz
Aruna
Pranjal
Mani

Logically, they should go to one Captain each. If not, then the Captains will have unequal teams. Given that Pranjal can land up with PD, it is not unlikely that he will get 2 from the above lot. If not him, then Salman can land up with Pranjal and Mani.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Arunita seems to be more keen on developing the talent of Samara and Sayisha - so she may take that challenge up rather than go for obvious Top 5 talent. That is my guess based on her comments/posts. If she does it may be a lucky break for that contestant because I don't see Arunita not having someone till the Finale.

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago

Pawandeep and Faiz.  These guys are like the legendary duo Simon and Garfunkel!   Can you make whether there are two voices or one!  Amazing performance by both of them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cc-ug9bLwva/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Originally posted by Realityshow

I saw yesterday's episode this morning and liked Faiz and Samaira's performance the most. Chetanya also sang well but he seems to have a distinct Punjabi accent.

It would appear that the final 15 will have most on show yesterday, plus the 7  covered in the precap for today's episode. The only two not covered include Sayantani and Sargam.

It would be interesting to see which Captain gets whom.

The top 5 singers are possibly:

Arya
Faiz
Aruna
Pranjal
Mani

Logically, they should go to one Captain each. If not, then the Captains will have unequal teams. Given that Pranjal can land up with PD, it is not unlikely that he will get 2 from the above lot. If not him, then Salman can land up with Pranjal and Mani.

Will be interesting to see what happens. Arunita seems to be more keen on developing the talent of Samara and Sayisha - so she may take that challenge up rather than go for obvious Top 5 talent. That is my guess based on her comments/posts. If she does it may be a lucky break for that contestant because I don't see Arunita not having someone till the Finale.

Arunita - Faiz should be a team. Their duets will be loved by audience I think.

Originally posted by altgr

Arunita - Faiz should be a team. Their duets will be loved by audience I think.

I am now doubtful. She may not be keen. She does not promote him in her stories. That I take as a pointer. My feeling is that she wants to take the challenge of training raw talent in her own mould rather than refine existing established talent. Arunita has a mind of her own and will get her way I feel. 

Arunita trained samaira and faiz in first episode so hopefully she takes them because at this point faiz is looking like the sure shot winner but anything can happen in future. 

Harshita is another one who can win this show, her popularity is rising. 

How is it that last week we were told that Sayantani has been brought by Pawandeep and today we have been told (by Alka Yagnik) that she has been brought by Arunita 😄

So in terms of parallels, so far it seems

Vishwaja : Sayli

Mani : Sawai

Faiz : Pawandeep

Arya : Arunita