Makers will not dare to make "Jana Gana Mana" Hindi remake as such

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Finally a movie which made me stand up, clap, and think . A movie which is unpredictable. But why it can't be made in Hindi as such is the political angle of the movie.

It calls out all the political gimmicks ( Not just governing party) and the media's role in fooling people. 

If I say anything more, it will be a spoiler . If you are a cinephile you should watch the movie because it is entertaining, right from the beginning and thought provoking.

I guess ,it happened in malayalam because of the neutral ,liberal thought process of makers. I heard ,bollywood already is in talks with Jana Gana Mana makers . However If the director is different and he is not objective it will definitely affect the end result.

Edited by Kamala05 - 1 years ago

I admire the makers' courage in calling out all political parties. That said, Prithviraj can kiss his chance of getting a National Award for Best Actor goodbye.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
Originally posted by capricornrcks

I admire the makers' courage in calling out all political parties. That said, Prithviraj can kiss his chance of getting a National Award for Best Actor goodbye.

More than the courage , the ability to write script and direct movie without the influence of their political affiliation.

As far as the acting is concerned this is Prithviraj's best acting till date IMO. That said everyone especially Suraj and Vincy (character name  Gauri ) performance was remarkable.

Originally posted by Kamala05

As far as the acting is concerned this is Prithviraj's best acting till date IMO.

Even better than the embittered victim in Koode? Does Prithviraj have a sizeable role? Or is he only one among the ensemble cast? Or is it a cameo to pave the way for Jana Gana Mana 2? I admire his versatility even though I don't love all his choices. He has the acting prowess to balance commercial mass movies with art house cinema. And look equally good doing an item song with Rani Mukherjee.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
Originally posted by capricornrcks

Even better than the embittered victim in Koode? Does Prithviraj have a sizeable role? Or only one of the ensemble cast? Or is it a cameo to pave the way for Jana Gana Mana 2? I admire his versatility even though I don't love all his choices. He has the acting prowess to balance commercial mass movies with art house cinema. And look equally good doing an item song with Rani Mukherjee.

He is one of the ensemble cast. Regarding the role size I don't want to spoil the thrill.

I liked Prithvi's role in Koode but the movie lacked Anjali Menon's magic .It could be the reason I felt that the role could have been performed better.

After Mumbai police ,  Ayyappanum Koshiyum was my favourite performance of Prithviraj.