30/4/2022 Episode 102 Gungun Loses Her Father

Posted: 1 years ago

New Episode is up on Hotstar ...❤️

RKC ...Blames GG for calling everyone and ruining her day ..

GG ...denies calling anyone to hospital ...

Anu ..stays back ..RKC leaves in rage..

Gang ...asks to call them if needed any help ..

GG ..goes to temple get flower Anu joins in saying it's his responsibility ..

Bua and her hubby argues on phone ...

Promo scene at K's .. elders consoles ... and guests .. do drama ... RKC runs upstairs crying ..

Temple ...Anugun at temple ,pandit asks their gothra ...Anu says kashap ..

GG says dont know ...

Anu says it's same ...

Anu asks GG if she had any food ...asks her to have on the way ..

RKC ..cries in their room K's consoles her ..

Nurse looks for both of them ....They reach hospital anu gets call  she asks him to go home to RKC ..He asks her to promise to call him if she needs any help ..GG goes inside is socked to hear her dad is no more ..

GG ..OT ...cries seeing dad .. says not to do prank with her ... I dont have anyone with me ...I cant leave without U ,...I will kill myself too ...

Precap...

K's blame Anu for leaving RKC alone .. Anu bade pa argue ...

Anu says I am RKC's hubby not slave I have done what I felt was right and will what I feel is right further ..everyone is shocked.....

Edited by shridharg - 1 years ago

Stupid Vanku why does he have to kill Riddhesh. He could have ousted Akrithi and her dad. He was very rude to garima today. Annu was a hypocrite same gotr seriously so he’s accepting her as his wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Barbara12

Stupid Vanku why does he have to kill Riddhesh. He could have ousted Akrithi and her dad. He was very rude to garima today. Annu was a hypocrite same gotr seriously so he’s accepting her as his wife 🤦🏻‍♀️

For Vanky I have no words to explain his worst creativity ... He could have done anything but killing Ridhesh was way too much to take ... 

The way Anu was aggressive with Bade pa looks like GG will be at K's soon or lrave K's ..?... Disappointment Package coming soon ... 

The way annu is behaving he’s accepting gg as his wife 

Omg so cruel. Just saw last scene.her breakdown scene in d end just got me choked.m unable to sleep now. Performance n scene both heart wrenching.. she dnt want to live bechari ..they gave him worse death where hes going with worry of his daughter ps she cldnt speak also to her dad wtf man.. 

I dnt think gg will go to ks infact she might hate them now or move to kashmir I feel so let's see or bua will live with her 

Edited by Zainu621 - 1 years ago

Gg in grief vulnerable not having control over emotion now going to attempt to commit suicide then anu will bring her his home 

No one will see how it is anu’s fault but blame gg . I really wish gg does not come to their house. 

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Barbara12

The way annu is behaving he’s accepting gg as his wife 

His role took 360 degree turn ..... Again ...🤣

That's y all signs they r giving if his unknown feelings n acceptance of her as wife ? As they cn not show leads in 1 house with third angle n male lead sharing room with third angle..that's itv rule.so just like a guest he cant bring her.  Wa abt bua ? 

Hi dear

What a terrible episode,…i wanted Riddehs to be in coma, not dear,,,not everyone will treat gg like a doormat , i wish she doesn’t hurt herself and instead stand up and go far far away from this nonsense…she should also feel guilty for giving her dad grief about her “marriage” (s0 called) she should have listened to him

Originally posted by Zainu621

Omg so cruel. Just saw last scene.her breakdown scene in d end just got me choked.m unable to sleep now. Performance n scene both heart wrenching.. she dnt want to live bechari ..they gave him worse death where hes going with worry of his daughter ps she cldnt speak also to her dad wtf man.. 

I dnt think gg will go to ks infact she might hate them now or move to kashmir I feel so let's see or bua will live with her 

Sad part Ridhesh couldnt even see GG ... I wish he was in coma or anything but death ... 

Even bua and GG relationship got better now .. 

Anubhav blasts at Bade pa today ... He needed one and deserves it ... 😃

I wish GG and Bua stay together instead of going to K's ..GG have nervous breakdown ... 

Very much excited for Monday's epi ... Uff 2 days ...still ....