Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #29 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Such a lovely, soothing rendition of bade achhe lagte hain..❤️. This song just weaves magic every time you hear it 

Enjoy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z6z5Kflb8Q&ab_channel=LUVSHAPRODUCTION

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago

Insta account nahin hai 😔..what's in the bts?

Originally posted by DazzlingLight

Insta account nahin hai 😔..what's in the bts?

They seem to be shooting at a villa that has a swimming pool and the outside view is a beach 

Originally posted by Hero_Coconut

They seem to be shooting at a villa that has a swimming pool and the outside view is a beach 

Alibaug wala sequence then shaayad.  Alibaug mein bas Ram aur Priya ka dil garden garden ho jaaye ☺️❤️. Walk on the beach hand in hand...stargazing lying on the sand at night, drinking one nariyal pani with 2 straws, some nice coochie cooing ☺️ 😆 

Kya wishlish hai..pata nahin kuch sach bhi hoga ya nahin!

Edited by DazzlingLight - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Real_Me

Just a thought! 

About MS issuing dhmaki’s.. Will it ever come a stage where Priya feels guilty for brining Varun into Ram’s life? I wonder whether this what he was implying when he said she will regret making Sara stay back in Mumbai, 

With Varun's involvement she is bound to feel bad. Its not just that , its like a part of her family was involved in destroying Ram's childhood and happiness. And thats when she might move out of his life. Nandini will make her feel guilty and use the promise she gave her to leave Ram.

Tell me what finding shashi will achieve at this stage of investigation? They have to find evidences, not Shashi, the murder investigation track make is completely illogical for now,

Does Krish know about Priya’s accident? Isn’t he one Mr.know-it-all, he should know about it, right? Even if he doesn’t, isn’t it crucial for Ram & Pri to tell him that? Babbar is the main suspect in VK case for now, they know MS attempted to murder Ram which resulted in Priya getting injured, and Pri also knows there is atleast one more person involved as she overhead MS talking, and they also know that MS works for Shashi, why nobody is connecting the dots?

Originally posted by WeRockTheWorld

With Varun's involvement she is bound to feel bad. Its not just that , its like a part of her family was involved in destroying Ram's childhood and happiness. And thats when she might move out of his life. Nandini will make her feel guilty and use the promise she gave her to leave Ram.

Yeah, she will feel bad, but I don’t think Nandu can use the promise as the promise doesn’t include past incidents, I still don’t see a separation, let’s see.

There is more to Varun than him being just a witness to the murder,. 

Originally posted by DazzlingLight

Alibaug wala sequence then shaayad.  Alibaug mein bas Ram aur Priya ka dil garden garden ho jaaye ☺️❤️. Walk on the beach hand in hand...stargazing lying on the sand at night, drinking one nariyal pani with 2 straws, some nice coochie cooing ☺️ 😆 

Kya wishlish hai..pata nahin kuch sach bhi hoga ya nahin!

@bold...Oh I wish it all came true...yeh log bahut biscuit/carrot khilatte hain . What they show in these sneak peak or BTS , never looks that way when it comes on screen. That promos has been aired for so long ab tak we have not got to see it...

I want him to book a honeymoon suite for them😳

I want to see them walk hand in hand on a private beech , moonlit night.

Priya sitting at the pool side , legs in the water watching him swim..😉 

Dinner at the beech , Ram and Priya wanting to know everything about each other, college , crush, friends fav movie, books author etc. I also want them to talk about their past love life with out feeling bad about it...rather laughing at it. 

I want to see her hair entangled in his kurtha buttons ...probably in the morning , while getting up from the bed😉

For now this is good enough...even this is difficult ask. Mostly we will be getting monologue from both of them while they sit with their family...🤣 or CVs will see to that the family will make some issue and fight then these two will solve or Nandini will create some MU and two wont talk...this is what is going to happen in Alibag. Waise bhi wahan pe , they are going to investigate ,  doubt if we will get any romantic scenes ..probably its going to be emotional roller coaster ,,,which might end in a separation like how MS predicted.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 1 years ago

ab ke khwab ache aur sapne dekhna acha hai lekin yeh sochke dil dukh horaha hai mystery thriller & sideys milega🤣Infact all those listed instead of Ram-Priya we might see on the new couple in town🤣