PraRish||Pratha and Rishabh|| AT~1 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by infinity101

I don't think he explicitly mentioned anything like this but I vaguely remember him saying to her that let's understand each other or something like that, in this bedroom scene only I guess.Pardon me for my weak memory 😆 I could be wrong. 

I just repeat the episode and I know what you are talking about. 'Bed ek hai aur sone wale do, you know I do love you but jab tak you and I...." Tabhi do not disturb lagne wale be disturb kardiya okay I love how even if he loves her and isn't leaving any chance to be with her he wants to take that step after they understand each other. 

So Rishabh is innocent and all of us including Pratha's mind is dirty🤣 uska reason bhi Rishabh hi hai harakte hi yesi hai🤣

Originally posted by ILoveNature

So Rishabh is innocent and all of us including Pratha's mind is dirty🤣 uska reason bhi Rishabh hi hai harakte hi yesi hai🤣

I think he is actually quite an innocent guy 😆 Wo fake tharkipana sirf tab tha when he used to doubt Pratha 😆

I think he is actually quite an innocent guy 😆 Wo fake tharkipana sirf tab tha when he used to doubt Pratha 😆

Itna bhi innocent nahi hai wo😳

Intna Innocent tho nahi hai😉 jeeb me bhi Janab KO romance Karne tha. Thank to pratha accident Nahi hua🤣

Intna Innocent tho nahi hai😉 jeeb me bhi Janab KO romance Karne tha. Thank to pratha accident Nahi hua🤣

Army officer Rishab is tharki and naughty 😳

Edited by pranurosid - 1 years ago

Originally posted by pranurosid

Army officer Ritesh is tharki and naughty 😳

His mind runs at speed of bullet train in gutter around pratha. Dining table pe pda chalu tha uska aaj.

Pratha had guttermind. The look she gave the service guy and he decided to put do not disturb sign looking at her.

I don't think he explicitly mentioned anything like this but I vaguely remember him saying to her that let's understand each other or something like that, in this bedroom scene only I guess.Pardon me for my weak memory 😆 I could be wrong. Infact he wanted to go with her to a tea stall to drink tea and spend some time together. 

Yes he did say that even though we are on honeymoon we should get to know and service guy knocked. For a minute i thought he was going to say that he likes to sleep like chipkali when he initiated convo.