How you would have done it?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Let's play a game...

How would you have written today's scene.. Or to be more specific.. How would you have stopped Sakshi from going to Gwalior? It would be interesting how everyone would have done it..

My version:

Sakshi Says Goodbye to Yathu through the closed door.. No nonsense from Manav... She gets on the Cab and Cab leaves.. Yathu panics as his plan did not work out.. he runs behind the cab to the road.. Manav would not have been able to stop him... Sakshi sees Yathu running behind their car. She stops the car.. Yathu is almost hit by a vehicle behind him but Sakshi saves him in time(This time shouting Yathu... instead of Parth). Yathu falls unconscious because of the shock. Manav and Malti aunty reaches there.. and They all take Yathu to hospital.

During the time, in hospital.. Sakshi has a heart-to-heart with Malti Aunty and recognizes the err of her ways.. She was projecting her dead son onto someone else.. But when facing almost death she realized that her Parth has definitely left her...  Yathu was not Parth but that does not mean that she does not love him anymore. When she saw that she was about to loose Yathu... she realized that she should love him for who he is... Yatharth Bajpayee.... Because he deserved that.. She was being selfish by not seeing what she was doing.

By the by.. only Sakshi get physical injuries... Yathu does not even have a scratch... (Why? Because no 7 year old kid should get injuries.. My story!!! My rules!!!)

Yathu wakes up.. Manav hugs him and scolds him while crying... Manav asks Yathu what would have happened to his dadda if anything happened to Yathu.. Yathu apologizes...They have a nice father-son moment.

Sakshi enters the room... Yathu apologizes to her also... But he also says that he can't bear without Sakshi Ma'am. He requests her to not shift to Gwalior. Sakshi agrees but on the condition that she will still stay in a different house (or working woman's hostel). Yathu at first do not agree but Sakshi convinces him by giving him the example of his friends who are not living with him (Vinay and Ayesha) but he still share such a deep connection with them. Similarly Sakshi and Yathu can still share the same connection even though they are not living in the same house. Manav also adds that he promise to take Yathu to meet Sakshi Ma'am whenever he wants. Yathu agrees after much more convincing. When Yatharth asks Sakshi Ma'am to  call him Parth.. Sakshi ma'am refuses by saying that she feels Yatharth is perfet for him as he made her see "Reality".. Yathu does not understand but still agrees saying.. no matter what she calls him he likes it..

And they go out of hospital... getting on 2 different cabs... both the parties with much more clearer minds and less angst..

(For anyone wondering... you can still have Manav-Sakshi romance even if they live in separate house... )

The end

So how was it guys?... It has a melodrama.. but I did for the ITV

How would you guys write it? I am curious...

Wow!! Can we ask the PH to hire you instead. Your version sounds perfect, just like I would’ve liked it.

I love this version! Sakshi mam could stay in the house as a paying guest but anything other than that doesn't make sense. This one seems perfect!❤️