Sudhanshu Pandey's interview

Posted: 1 years ago

Ok forum wasio another interview is out.

Anyone wants to write synopsis, I watched it quickly at 1.5 speed.. hahahaha

https://youtu.be/av56eXcRNeY

Sudhanshu's new interview is out! He still says he is a grey character like all middle class men! Anuj is fictional (too good boy and basically can't exist)

I've done this, done that, I've seen fame for 25+ yrs, so I am not new to it.

I was male model in 1995, in my boy band girls were tearing out shirts during performance, done top movies with Jackie Chan, with Rajni sir robot 2.0

ANUPAMA has not changed an iota of my life🤔

He  says, aab  Shaadi to ho gayi (that's what audience wanted) 

Now except some drama 

He says I am the hero of this show, come what may🙄

Hahahaha

He says 'mere show mein if you see we address many social issues and we also celebrate all festivals "

Anuj character is too good, not possible but in real life we all are like Vanraj, grey. It is difficult to portray my character. 

My acting as Vanraj is appreciated, see since inception of show I've bagged best actor award both years!

My character has the strength to make ppl edgy even if I come in screen for 2 mins! 

Talks about memes best is his signature sitting style Vanraj side by side with Pushpa Raj

Says there more drama in store coz that's what audience wants....... 

Pompy just shared new shah drama pakhi's boyfriend and Anuj's niece🥱🥱🤦🏻🤦🏻

Edited by V_ka_attitude - 1 years ago

Originally posted by V_ka_attitude

Ok forum wasio another interview is out.

Anyone wants to write synopsis, I watched it quickly at 1.5 speed.. hahaha

Sudhanshu's new interview is out! He still says he is a grey character like all middle class men! Anuj is fictional (too good boy and basically can't exist)

I've done this, done that, I've seen fame for 25+ yrs, so I am not new to it.

I was male model in 1995, in my boy band girls were tearing out shirts during performance, done top movies with Jackie Chan, with Rajni sir robot 2.0

ANUPAMA has not changed an iota of my life🤔

He  says, aab  Shaadi to ho gayi (that's what audience wanted) 

Now except some drama 

He says I am the hero of this show, come what may🙄

Hahahaha

He says 'mere show mein if you see we address many social issues and we also celebrate all festivals "

Anuj character is too good, not possible but in real life we all are like Vanraj, grey. It is difficult to portray my character. 

My acting as Vanraj is appreciated, see since inception of show I've bagged best actor award both years!

My character has the strength to make ppl edgy even if I come in screen for 2 mins! 

Talks about memes best is his signature sitting style Vanraj side by side with Pushpa Raj

Says there more drama in store coz that's what audience wants....... 

Pompy just shared new shah drama pakhi's boyfriend and Anuj's niece🥱🥱🤦🏻🤦🏻

Koi mereko grey ka meaning batao. I forgot what is the meaning of grey..

Christopher Nolan please cast him in your next movie..

Our posts crossed!!!!! I just said the exact same thing in the other thread and tagged youuuu 😂😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by ektag06

Our posts crossed!!!!! I just said the exact same thing in the other thread and tagged youuuu 😂😂😂😂😂

Are I don't understand, like Baa or Toshu why doesn't he come out and say that this is a bad character and ppl like Vanraj exist and we want to show this and make ppl understand that he is bad and you cannot abuse women, having affair is not ok! 

As Sudhanshu why doesn't he discredit Vanraj's character 😳🤦🏻🥱🤔🤷🏻

Who is sudhanshu pandey🤔 

Is he famous??!!

Thanks for the synopsis Vaibhavi... i wouldn't have watched it❤

Hilarious🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by shrizz

Who is sudhanshu pandey🤔 

Is he famous??!!

Pata nahi.. Never noticed ki koi movie me tha bhi.. or may be I did not watch that movie itself