Yeh Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar

Script , costume, male lead

Inert_nerd thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I like Ankit Siwach since Manmohini. His role was of a king and he was so royal with his body language and face. AS and RM were the best part of that show.

But In Yjjsn, I dunno what's wrong with his presence. His costumes suck. Female costumes are too awsm. (Especially Sudha aunty's ⭐️) . Diya's pre wedding outfits were too realistic,simple., also dorky& beautiful sometimes. Bhavna's outfits bhi accurate hai like how would a rich spoiled mama's girl who is now married to some house. I don't like Palki's screen presence much, but her costumes are fantastic. Jhanvi, Diya's ma, papa in sabke costumes ache hai.

But seriously Armaan's costumes are eye itching to me😵. Especially one when he was doing his first arti with diya. 

If makers want to present him simple then give some eye pleasing outfits. I think cotton plaid shirts will look good on him. Or some stylish t-shirts.  Even when his in formal dressing it doesn't look good on him. 

Also I don't like Ankit's dialogue delivery and mannerisms. His body language is such like that he is doing a stage drama and waiting for to deliver his dialogue.

Direction and screenplay has to be improved. 

Dia,Sudha aunty and Bhavna are my favourites now . They are so entertaining. (Also love every Dimaan scenes). But one thing I gotta tell Sudha Rustogi is just phenomenal; the role and the actress too. She is too different from any indian serial character. So many shades. I think sudha aunty is a narcissistic toxic mother who has something to do with her own husband's death.

Anyway there is something tho needed to keep the drama gripping.  I liked the cliche breaking scene of Diya not putting salt instead of sugar. But diyas myka scenes are boring to me. It'll be interesting if palki becomes villain 😇 cliche I know. But something spicy or salty. I'm bored with sugar and sour. Also would like to see kalakaris of Sudha-Bhavna and Diya. They can make the sasural drama intersting like saath nibhana saathiya😹😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshman

Anyway there is something tho needed to keep the drama gripping.  I liked the cliche breaking scene of Diya not putting salt instead of sugar. But diyas myka scenes are boring to me. It'll be interesting if palki becomes villain 😇 cliche I know. But something spicy or salty. I'm bored with sugar and sour. Also would like to see kalakaris of Sudha-Bhavna and Diya. They can make the sasural drama intersting like saath nibhana saathiya😹😆

i liked the saas bahu nanad takrar scenes... not cliche👍🏼

the kheer scene, saraswathy idol scene etc