Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Ugh they should atleast start releasing something atleast. Avatar 2 releases in December, trailer is already being attached to Doctor Strange releasing next week. This film needs vigorous promotion if it wants to sustain the excitement till release. Don't really trust marketing of Bollywood production houses much but wish they start creating some buzz since I'm lowkey excited for the film. They have the best people in the business doing the vfx and producing the film. If it turns to be good it will be a game changer for Bollywood.

Oh yeah for sure. They should keep releasing small snippet from time to time. Kesariya is already trending everywhere even though the its just 20 sec audio. 

I hope they release teaser for all other important characters like they did for ranbir and alia's

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Budget has risen to 500 Cr? Wow. Last I'd read Uday Shankar's interview, the amount was something around 300 Cr. That was two years back so possible for the budget to increase. The only concern is does India have that many screens left to even break even at 500 Cr? Going to be a tough fight.

Actors are not getting paid AFAIK but the movie has been delayed with multiple Re-shoots, promotional budget will be added and will be huge considering the movie is getting widest release for any Indian film, its a pan India project with positive WOM and hiked ticket prices, the movie has capacity to make profit in distributor's share 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago