•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

deepika  is no longer l'oreal?

Who is Nidhi Sunil? 

Yay! I love seeing her in Cannes because I get to see Aish there in all her glory, a reminder of who she is as an individual rather than a mother, wife, DIL, all the roles that seem to be occupying majority of her time as of now.

Originally posted by nonam

deepika  is no longer l'oreal?

As far as i remember DP was never with l'oreal. It is Ash and Sonam. I think Sonam is pregnant so she maynot attend but Ash attends every year.

Originally posted by Bleue

Who is Nidhi Sunil? 

Model and now the global ambassador of L'Oreal

Sonam left L'Oreal long ago. Last time she was there at Cannes as Chopard model. Sonam and PC both. 

Seeing Sonam leaving L'Oreal and joining Chopard, and Chopard celebs getting all the attention and big event invitations, Deepu also lobbied to join Chopard. Besides, L'Oreal started taking influencers as their L'Oreal girls at Cannes, that might have hurt Deepika's ego... toh jaldi jaldi dubti naiya se jump kiya. 

Originally posted by Tetul

Sonam left L'Oreal long ago. Last time she was there at Cannes as Chopard model. Sonam and PC both. 

Seeing Sonam leaving L'Oreal and joining Chopard, and Chopard celebs getting all the attention and big event invitations, Deepu also lobbied to join Chopard. Besides, L'Oreal started taking influencers as their L'Oreal girls at Cannes, that might have hurt Deepika's ego... toh jaldi jaldi dubti naiya se jump kiya. 

Who is dubti naiya here ? L'oreal or Chopard ? I didn't understand ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by -PD-

As far as i remember DP was never with l'oreal. It is Ash and Sonam. I think Sonam is pregnant so she maynot attend but Ash attends every year.

Deepika was with L'Oreal for a couple of years. L'Oreal and Deepika/Sonam broke their association a few years back.